Come with me to Nagpur

The days were passing, the orders were ready for delivery.

Roli arrange to send the completed orders in a vehicle well packed condition to avoid any sort of damage in transit.

Siddhant was really happy on her perfect work.

Siddhant already informed the client that the order are ready in before time and will be fixed in his work place in 2 days time.  

The client was very happy.

Siddhant informed that he will reach their place in 3 days & before that his staffs will arrang eto fix all the items in its respective places.

Siddhant this time did not wish to go alone.

Sid: Roli, you know in 3 days i need to go to Nagpur.

Roli: Yes Sir.

Sid: This time I wish you too join me.

Roli: Me Sir!!

Sid: Yes. I am asking for you only.  

ROli: But Sir.

Sid: Roli, in this office all the staffs except you will say 'Yes Boss' or 'Yes Sir' to me for whatever task i give or ask them.  But one & only person in the whole office is you who say 'No Sir', 'Nothing Sir', 'Why SIr', 'But Sir'.  

ROli: Sir.  That depends on what you ask Sir.  You never asked me anything to which i can say 'Yes Boss' or 'Yes Sir' till date.

Sid called the receptionist immediately to his cabin.

Roli was wondering why he is calling her.

Sid: you know in 3 days i need to go to Nagpur.  

Receptionist : Yes Sir.

Sid: This time I wish you too join me.

Receptionist : Yes Sir.

Sid looked at Roli with a smile.  ROli showed angry face to him.

Sid: Oh Sorry.  But someone should be there in the reception for those 3 days.  SO it will be difficult if you join me.  So you can go.  I will take care.

Receptionist : Yes Sir.

She left the place.

SId: Roli, I asked the same question to you and also to her.  Did you see whether she is answering anything other than 'Yes Sir' to me.

ROli: Is there no difference between her and me

Sid: It will be good if you know that and come with me otherwise i need to call her again.

Roli pretend to be angry.

Roli: Ok Sir, take her with you.

Sid: But Roli, remember i need to stay there for 2-3 days.  In the hotel next next room.  She will be with me day & night.  Is everything ok for you.

Siddhant asked her raising his eyebrows & Roli was unable to even imagine any of this.

Roli: Yes Sir.

Sid: Yes for what to take her instead of you.

ROli: Yes for myself coming with you.

Sid: But ROli, if you are coming with me again you remember stay for 2-3 days, in the next next room together day & night.  Again is everything ok for you.

Sid asked with a mischief smile and look.

Roli blushed...

Roli tried hard to make her parents agree for the trip.  But she convinced them to send her with MD.  As usual anyway her father was already imagining an old man as MD who may have daughter of Roli's age, so he thought there is nothing harm in sending her with her MD who has given such good opportunity in her career.

Siddhant was very much excited and promised his parents & Mataji that he will propose her before returning from Nagpur.  They tease him only to propose on these 3 days trip and promised him to arrange their marriage soon.  Siddhant blushed.

The day has come for Roli & Siddhant to start their journey to Nagpur...