Feeding eachother

Roli continued her task and got no idea about when it become 2:15 PM crossing the lunch time.

Siddhant was waiting for the dining hall to become vacant.

All the staffs returned to their seats and all the tables were cleaned.

Now Siddhant called her to his cabin.

Roli rushed to his cabin thinking he is going to ask about the appointment taken for the meeting.

ROli: Sir, I have taken the appointment for Friday Sir.  Sorry for not informing you as I started working and just remembered on receiving your call.

Sid: Well.  I know you are busy.  I have not called to ask about that.  

ROli: Then what Sir.

SId: Did you had your lunch?

Roli: Lunch!  No Sir.  Is the lunch time started?

Sid: Oh!  You are asking me.  Shall I check for you whether lunch time started?

Roli: Sorry Sir.

Roli checked her watch & understood already lunch time over.

Roli: Lunch time is over.  Oh, I did not realise.

Sid: So you did not had food.  Ok.  No problem.  Bring the lunch box here.

Roli: Here Sir.

Sid: Yes.  Hope you understand my language.

ROli: Ok Sir.

Roli went back to her cabin and bring back her lunch to his cabin.

Siddhant was now sitting in the sofa keeping the laptop in the table in front of sofa.  The lunch box was kept beside laptop.

Sid: Roli, come here & sit.

Roli was hesitating to sit beside him in the sofa as she is not used to it.  But she know he will not hear anything.  She took steps slowly and moved towards him and sat beside him in the sofa leaving some gap between them.,,

Sid: Roli, i got one important mail to be drafted.  But you know lunch time is also finished and i am feeling hungry.  I cant wait till the mail is finished.  So can you help me please..

Roli: What can i do for you Sir?

Sid: You too have your lunch here itself and in the middle feed my chappati also to me  naa

ROli: Sir,

Sid interrupted: I remember you denied that day itself and said neither mother nor wife.. I know.  But I hope you can do this small help.  My stomach is paining now without food and this email is also important.  Thats why i asked you.  Cant you!  

Roli was thinking for a while.

Sid: if you cant i need to stay hungry till i complete the tasks as i dont know when it will be finished may be by 4 or 5 PM also.

Sid said with a pity face.

Roli: Ok Sir.

SId: What Ok?  I need to stay hungry till evening is ok for you.

Roli: No Sir 

Sid: Then Ok for what.

Roli: I will feed you.

Roli said facing down.

Roli opened his tiffin box and started taking the chappati in bits and feeding him..

Siddhant was typing some fake email and was having food.

After a while he noticed she is not having food.

Sid: Roli, you have not taken your food.

Roli: Its ok Sir.  I will have after you finish your lunch.

Sid: No its not acceptable.  You cant be empty stomach until i finish my lunch.

Siddhant took the piece of chappati from his box itself and feed Roli.

Roli was shocked by his sudden action.

Siddhant started continuing his work as if nothing has been done.

Roli was wondering what is happening with her?  The girl who denied to feed him few days back is now feeding him.  Also her MD feeding her the food.  

Roli continued feeding him with deep thinking while Siddhant did not miss to feed her too few more times 

Siddhant's lunch box was completely finished and Roli closed it.

ROli now tried to move from there taking her box.

Sid: ROli this is not at all fair.

Roli: What happend Sir?

Sid: I feed mine to you.  But you are going out with your lunch box.  Dont you think you need to open your box too and we need to share.

Roli got no reply & sat again and opened her box.

Roli started feeding him her food too..

Siddhant now feed her more as she did not eat well till now.

Roli was wondering when both kept their hands into food and only having lunch then for what feeding each other instead of having their own food.

They finished having lunch before Roli come out with any answer for her question.

Sid: Roli really Aunty's food preparation is very tasty.  I liked it.  

Roli smiled.

Roli went inside the washroom present in the MD Cabin and washed her hands and the boxes.

While she was turning to come out, Sid was just entering to wash his hands.

Siddhant & Roli dash against each other.

All the boxes fell down creating sound while the eyes of both were meeting each others forgeting the world for a while...