Meeting with family

Siddhant was in his cabin the next day as usual looking at Roli in the TV.  

Roli was continuing her designs attending the phone calls or the people coming to the reception then and there..

That is when 3 people entered into the office and moved towards the Reception.

Roli closed the notebook and lift her face to see the people moving towards the office.

Roli: Hello!  How can I help you?  You have come to meet someone!

Person1: Yes we have come to meet an important person

Roli: Oh Ok!  If you can tell the name of the person whom you wish to meet i can call the person.

Person2: Actually your MD only know the name of the person and details.

Roli: Our MD.  Ok I will ask him.  Just a minute.

Roli dialed Sid's number..  Siddhant who was just into some work in the laptop did not notice the things happend in the Reception and lift the phone.

Sid: Yes Roli..

Roli: Sir someone have come at the reception and they are not knowing whom they need to meet and telling you know the details.

Siddhant just after hearing this lift his face to see who has come in the reception and was shocked.

Sid: Oh my God!

Siddhant disconnected the line and rushed towards Reception..

Sid: Where you three all the way to office?

person3: Cant we come to the office?

Siddhant smiled..

Roli: Sir, who is the person whom they want to meet Sir.  They said you only knows that person.

Sid: Roli, Did you hold them also like how you did for me?

Roli: No SIr.

Sid: You know who they are?

Roli: No SIr

Sid: She is my Mataji Mrs. Nirmala Bharatwaj, She is my Mother Mrs. Sujatha Bharatwaj & He is my Father Mr. Rajender Bharatwaj

Roli: Oh Namasthe.  I was not knowing.

ROli came out of her cabin and touch their feet to take the blessings being elders.

Siddhant raised his eyebrows and asked them how she is!!

All the three shared a smile to show their happiness.