Her headache

Roli continued the habit of going to his cabin in the morning and then only start her daily work.

Siddhant was as usual enjoying her monitoring in the TV.

Roli was very sincere to the work too in execution of the designs.

She took personal care for each & every design.

Siddhant was very happy & never disturbed her when she was very busy in the work. But in the meantime never missed to pull her legs & enjoy whenever possible.

One such busy day of Roli.  After finishing her works, she returned to her cabin & hold her head which was paining.

Siddhant noticed it and informed office assistant to bring the pain balm.

Sid called roli to his cabin.

Sid: roli you know I am having severe headache

 Roli was thinking he too got headache today like me.

Roli: oh sir! Shall I tell someone to buy tablet

Sid: roli tablet for headache is not good for health.  I got pain balm & this is the one my mother used to apply in my forehead whenever I get headache.  Can you apply for me today?

Roli was surprised.  How can she touch his forehead & apply it!!  But she can't deny him as well as he is in pain.  That is not correct too if I deny.

Roli after thinking a while took it on her hand.

She step towards his chair.

She went behind and remembered her going on that day behind the chair when he was not there.

But that was easy without him to go behind chair, sit in the arm rest, talking to the photo.  Now when he is here...

Sid: roli, where are you lost?  Are you planning to apply it.?

Roli nod her head and opened the bottle.  Took some medicine and looked at him.

Roli forwarded her hands towards his forehead and started applying gently.  Then she gave gentle massage with her soft hands.

Sid closed his eyes to feel her touch.  He wish to pull her to make her sit on his lap and place some sweet kisses.  But time is there for doing that..

After a while roli took her hands from his forehead & he opened his eyes to look at her blushing face.

Roli: sir are you feeling OK now.

Sid: yes much better.

Roli:OK sir I am going now.

Roli tried to move from there.

Sid: roli I have not told you to go.  Sit in that chair.

 Roli sat in the chair opposite to him.

Sid: now close your eyes until I tell you

She closed her eyes.

Sid took some pain balm in his hands and moved towards her.

He forward his hands towards her forehead and started applying it.

Roli was shocked.

Roli:sir..

Sid: shhh.  No talking.  Just keep quiet.

Sid applied it and gently gave massage on her forehead.

Roli was pleasantly surprised.

After a while he return to his seat.

Roli opened her eyes but she was unable to meet his eyes.

Roli blushed.

Roli: how you know I was having headache?

Sid: I was not knowing just tried applying like how you did.

Sid gave a mischievous look and smile.

Roli rushed towards her cabin as she was unable to bear his look...