Engagement

ROSID engagement.

All gathered at Bharatwaj house for their engagement.

The house was decorated beautifully and Sid was waiting for Roli's arrival.

Roli's family reached Bharatwaj house.

Mataji & family gave warm welcome to Roli's Parents and their family.

Welcoming Roli was taken care by Siddhant by giving a bouquet of Red roses and love in his eyes.

Sid: ROli you are looking beautiful

He said looking at her who was in new Saree given by Mataji for the engagement.

Sid forward his hand and ROli too forward her hands and gave to him.

Sid hold her hands and took her to the engagement place in the center of the hall.

Mataji gave the Ring to Sid.

SId put the ring on her beautiful finger with a smile and kissed on her knuckle.

Roli blushed.

Gauri gave the ring to Roli.

Roli put the ring on his finger and smiled looking at him.

The engagement cake was kept in front of them.

Sujatha: Roli now you can cut the cake and feed without any hesitation like you had on that day while having lunch.

ROli understood she saw them how ROli was hesitating while Sid voluntarily had food from her hands.  Roli looked at Sid.

SId expressed like 'Its OK'

ROSID cut the cake and feed the piece of cake to each other.

All clapped and in a while dispersed to have food.

Siddhant took ROli to his room.

Roli: Siddhant why you bring me to your room.  What all will be thinking?

SId: Roli now we are engaged too.  I dont know why you worry a lot.  Dont give much tension to your mind darling.

ROli smiled.

Roli: Ok tell me.  Why you bring me?

Sid: As such to bring my queen to my room there is no need for any reason.  But still i got some reason now.

Roli: Reason what it is?

SId took her near the mirror and showed the cream on her face near the lips.

Roli: This you might have told down itself.  I might have wipe with a tissue.

Sid: That is why I have not told you down.

Roli: What do you mean dear?

Sid: I mean..

Sid moved towards her lips...

After a while, ROli was on his shoulders hugging him..

Roli: Siddhant, You are very naughty and i dont know how to handle you.

SId: Dont worry Roli.  In few days you will feel ok.

Roli: What do you mean?  Your naughtiness will be reduced in few days!

Sid: No Darling.  In few days you will be used to my naughtiness.

ROSID laughed and hug each other...