Let me play with her

Siddhant reached Bharatwaj house with a broad smile.

Mataji, Rajender & Sujatha thought initially the smile is due to the success of the meeting

Rajender: Siddhant, I hope the trip was successful which i can read in your face.

Sid: Pappa, of course the trip was successful

Siddhant gave the advance cheque to them and told them what all happend in the meeting.

All congratulated him.

Sid: You all need to congratulate your daughter in law as this model and all were her idea only.

Mataji: Yes of course.  That is the reason you made her Manager right.

Sid: Of course.  

Siddhant was blushing thinking of the video suddenly.

Mataji: Siddhant, we are seeing you blushing like this.  Tell us what is the secret.

Siddhant: Secret is your daughter in law.  

Sujatha: our daughter in law what she did to make you blush like this?

Sid: What can i tell you all?  I was playing with her all these days while she was playing with me all these days.

Mataji: What do you mean Siddhant?

Siddhant showed the video to all.

All were shocked.

Mataji: Roli is also loving you similar to you.

Sid: Yes.  

Sujatha: But Siddhant when these feeding food, going together in the car and all happend

Sid: Those things not to be asked.  i just showed it so that you all can know she is also in love with me.

Mataji: Well.  We understood.  So why we need to wait anymore.  She is also interested on you.  Let us go to her home and ask her hands.

Sid: No Mataji.  Not so soon.

Sujatha: Not so soon means!  

Sid: It means, All these days i was playing with her thinking she is moving with me as MD.  Now I know about her truth too.  Let me play with her differently for some more days. 

Mataji: Siddhant, But why?  For how long?

Sid: Why is because i am enjoying all these with her.  How long means, give me time atleast till the end of completion of this order?  Then I will not hold you all from doing what you say.

Siddhant went to his room and with a smile look at the video again and again..

Siddhant to himself: Roli darling, you are loving me so much.  But never shown me till date.  I cant believe this.  You gave pleasant surprise to me.  And Sir in front of me and 'Siddhant' when alone.  But how beautiful my name is when heard from you.  But darling.  This is just video.  I wish to hear everything from your mouth directly tell me not to my photo.  you got it.

SIddhant had a deep breathe..

Sid: What you said you are one among the other staffs?  Do you feel so?  Did i made anyone else to feed food for me?  Did i dropped anyone else?  Did I played with anyone else like what i did with you all these days.  But Roli, now the play now will be more different just remember.  I will make you accept yourself that you love me looking at my face...