Daughter in-law is ready

Siddhant was getting ready to office taking shower.  He took extra care to look good and selected his favorite shirt to wear.  He checked with the polish in the shoes are perfect and shining.  Went to mirror again & again to see he is looking good and corrected the hair by combing again & again.  Finally he got satisfied and took his bag and got down.

Sujatha called him to have breakfast.  

All sat in the dining table and had their breakfast.

Siddhant remembered her sayings again and smiled.

Siddhant: Mataji, Who will feed food for a guy?

Mataji:Why are you asking some sudden question like this Siddhant?

Siddhant: Tell me naa Mataji.

Mataji: Of course his mother.

Siddhant: Who else can do that?

Sujatha: After mother if married his wife.  Can we know for what this question is?

Siddhant: Nothing just asked.

Siddhant smiled.

Mataji: Siddhant, Is this smile also for the order confirmation only.  We never seen you so much happy for any of the orders confirmed all these days.  

Sujatha: Mataji, did you noticed him with his favorite shirt and seems to be taken effort to look good too.

Siddhant blushed on hearing all these from his mother & mataji.

Mataji: Oh God! Sujatha did you noticed your son blushing for the first time.  Now the time has come for us to engage ourself search of daughter in law.

SUjatha: You are right mataji!  We cant wait anymore in arranging his marriage.

All looked for his expression on hearing these.

Siddhant: Mataji!  No need for taking any pain in searching.

Rajender: Siddhant,  Dont you wish to marry soon?

Siddhant: When i told dont wish to marry?  

Mataji: hmmm. Then tell us what do you mean? 

Siddhant: I mean your daughter in law is ready.

Sujatha: What are you telling Siddhant?  Who is she?  Show us too!!

Siddhant: I will bring her to our home itself when the time comes.  Till such time, you all need to wait patiently.

Mataji: We all know something like this only is in your mind seeing your smile since yesterday.  Now you are caught.

Siddhant: So you all planned to take the matter out of my mouth.

Sujatha: Of Course.  Dont we know our Siddhant?  We were sure something like this and wanted you to double confirm it.

All laughed.

Sujatha gave the lunch box too as she already packed for him.  He started to office.

Siddhant reached office and was eager to look at her.  Siddhant entered the building and his eyes automatically turned towards her who was busy with some phone call unnoticed her MD marching into the office.

Siddhant gave a mischief smile and went near her.

Sid: Ms. Roli...

Roli on hearing his voice dropped the phone down in tension and looked at him.

Sid: Ms. Roli, Can i get into the office today without appointment?

Roli: Of course Sir.  This is your office.  

Sid: Yesterday also this was my office only.  But you told me to take appointment.

Roli: I am sorry for that Sir as I said yesterday i was not knowing you are our MD.

Sid: Hmmm.  Ok.  Take the phone and continue.  See the opponent in the phone is confused thinking what happend and why not receiving any answer in the phone.

ROli now realised she dropped the phone and took the phone from the floor.

Siddhant with a smile moved to his cabin while Roli continued her phone call...