Mehendi

Roli Mehendi.  Roli decided to win the challenge.

All her cousins arrived in ROli's house and everyone were sitting around ROli and the designer started putting the design.

Roli herself made the design on her own hiding his name in the design and instructed Designer to put the same design so that it will be difficult for him to find.

Designer accepted and started putting the design.

Siddhant left his home and reached Roli's house with a file.

Roli's parents were surprised on seeing him there.  But they cant tell him anything.  They told him to sit in the sofa.

Sid: Actually I got this file to be signed by her and that is why bring it.  I thought designing might have not got started.

Jamanlal: As it takes time to put and getting dry the designer started already and also your engagement is there in the evening.

SId: But this sign is also important.  What can be done now?  We cant tell her to sign with the design as it will be disturbed.  Its Ok.  Let me wait till it get dry and she can sign.

ROli smiled on his tries to stay in the house to see the design.

Siddhant was admiring her putting the design and trying to hide the design from his sight.

In the meantime Jamanlal was busy in marriage work and lef tthe place leaving SId alone...

Siddhant slowly started talking to her cousins.

SId: By the way what is your name?

Shwetha: My name is Shwetha and I am ROli's cousin.

Sid: Shwetha nice name and what is yours.

Mala: My name is Mala and I am her cousin too.

Sid: Mala.  Very nice.

Shwetha: jiju, Its very bad that you selected didi when we are all here.

SId: You are right.  But unfortunately I saw her only and only seeing you all now.

Mala: if you have seen us before whom you might have selected.

Sid look at them for a while.

Sid: Both are looking good.  It is very difficult to decide.