Young man not old aged MD

Roli reached her house in the bus and fresh up herself.  She changed the dress & came to her parents to share her experiences of the day.

Roli: Pappa you know what I did today?

Jamanlal: what you did roli?

Roli: I have not seen my MD earlier & when he entered into the office, I hold him in the entrance thinking he is outsider.

Though the moment of experience was very much tensed for her, now she burst out to laugh thinking of it.

Gauri: did he scold at you?

Roli: no maaji, he is very nice.  He did understand I am new.

Jamanlal: its good that you got good MD

 Roli: yes pappa.  He is good.  Not only that talented too.  I saw his presentation about the new order.  What an idea, what a talent he has!!!  He is brilliant.

 Gauri: hmmm.  That is why he is MD.

Roli: yes maaji.  I liked all those ideas a lot & taken notes of it.  I feel unlucky that unable to work for such an order & working as receptionist.

 Jamanlal: that is the fate means what can be done Roli!!

Roli: but pappa let me work in that or not I have planned to make my design for that.  At least for my own satisfaction.

 Jamanlal: good decision.  Hard work will never go in vain.

Roli smiled & they had dinner.

Roli remembered telling him neither your mother nor your wife.

Roli was thinking whether she talked to him harshly.  She was not sure how he might have felt on hearing that.  May be she might have tried to tell more softly.  

Roli was also thinking what is her mistake in that.  He only asked to feed though he said as kidding later.  If he is angry on my saying he might have shown it.

Roli went to her room and started thinking about what all happened on that day.  

Roli to herself: roli you went to ask about hotel & sweet shop to your MD itself.  Is it not work of you to find out & order it.  After all these acts he was behaving good to her.

Roli took her notepad & gone through the points.  She remembered his presentation like line by line, word by word..

Roli started thinking about the design which suits to his expectation...

Jamanlal in his room was thinking its good that his daughter got good MD who understand and act.  He was thinking of some old aged MD with gray hair head, spectacles which comes after 40s, bulky figure without diet, with some high sugar, high BP, high cholesterol which gets controlled by tablets.  Never imagined as handsome young guy of 20s and also as his would be son in law...