Roli's confession

Siddhant run the other recordings of that same timing of her missing from her cabin and found her no where.

Siddhant was wondering where she might have gone for such long time.  

He started thinking deeply and checked in the recording of the camera covering her going outside her room to see towards which direction she is going.

It showed her going towards his cabin leaving him surprised.

Siddhant was thinking she is moving towards my cabin.  Does this means she came to my cabin.  I need to see what she did in my cabin then.  How can i find it?

Siddhant now remembered when he goes out of station, camera in his room will be switched on to see anyone coming to his cabin as the important files are kept there only.  That advance camera also records with voice whichever comes inside the room.

Siddhant checked for the recording of his room immediately.  

He was not having patience anymore and rushed to check that particular time of ROli missing.

Roli entered that room and locked the door.

Roli with a smile went near his table.

She sat in the chair opposite to his seat and was looking at his seat for a while.

Then she slowly got up and moved towards his seat.

She went behind his seat and hold the seat with her hands.

Roli to herself leaning forward on his seat: Sir, How was your journey?  Dont you feel like telling me that you reached Nagpur safely.  

Then she moved one side of the chair and sat in the arm rest of the chair.

Roli to herself leaning backward on the seat: Sir Dont you miss me... I miss you.  I miss you a lot.  Since morning the time is not running.  I am the one who do not see the watch for even lunch time now pushing the time very hard looking at the watch every 10 minutes.  

ROli saw his photo in the frame kept in the table and took it on her hands.

She got up from the chair and walk towards the sofa with the photo.

She sat in the sofa looking at the photo.

Roli to herself looking at the photo: Why are you going to miss me?  I am just your staff like others.  But for me you are everything.  Is it known to you?  

She took the photo near her face and kissed.

Roli to herself looking at the photo again: I was lost on seeing you for the first time holding you from entering into the office, then seeing your presentation, then your way of handling the staffs, then making me as Manager getting all the staffs agreed for that everything everything...

Roli smiled and kissed the photo again.

Roli to herself looking at the photo again: you made me to feed food to you, then...

She blushed and touch her left hand with her right hand remembering the rubbing of their hands.

Roli continued talking taking the photo near to her face: Then in the car on that day when i saw you close to my face, your eyes stolen me completely.

ROli continued looking at the photo keeping it in the table in front of the sofa..

Roli: But Sir, you are my MD, I am your staff.  What i am doing is not correct?  But Still my heart is not hearing any of those whatever i am telling.  it is behind you always.  I tried to control it but in vain.  What can i do when you are so handsome, good and smart!!!

Roli said with a smile on her eyes.

Roli: Sir, i may get you or not.  But you are my life.  I am ready to live my whole life thinking of you and working with you for this company.  Sorry to enter your cabin when you are not here.  But was unable to control me as I was missing you since morning and thought atleast to see your photo and share my heart which i cant with you.  Now i am going back to continue my work.

ROli took the photo again on her hands and took it close to her face.

Roli: I Love you Siddhant.

She kissed the photo again and hug it tightly.

She got up in a while and kept the photo where it was.

Roli opened the door and went back to her seat..

Siddhant was surprised...  He repeated the video again & again.  He copied that segment in the laptop.

Siddhant started towards his home with full of excitement...