Manager - Designer Ms. Roli Divedi

Siddhant was eagerly waiting for the day and it has come.  Yes the one week passed and the time given to all the staffs for completion of design also finished.

Today the meeting which was schedule before a week and everyone were tensed.  Almost all were only able to come up with few designs of the order as they are used to work together in groups putting their ideas together to complete the order.  Now they have been told to work individually and hence they were unable to finish within a short span of 1 week.

Everyone decided to inform their MD that they may need more time and show the available finished designs with them.

When everyone were tensed on how to tell him that it is not done and ask for more time, the person who finished all the designs within that 1 week was unable to understand how to show him the designs which is none other than Roli.

Roli was fully tensed.  How she can show him the designs?  What will be his reaction even if shown to him?  Also how she can show when she was not selected as designer for the company & only selected as Receptionist.  Above all these she atleast wish to go to see the designs of other senior designers.  How she can get in?

Siddhant was looking at her tension, her expressions, her worry.  Everything was understood by him.  

Siddhant to himself: Dont worry darling!  I am here.  I will take care.

Siddhant called Roli in the intercom.

Sid: Ms. Roli..

Roli: Yes Sir.

SId: Inform all to gather in the conference hall.

ROli: Ok Sir.

Roli was thinking whether to use the same tea cup distribution like the other day & get in to the room or what else can be done.  But he was worried what if he catch her if she repeat the same thing. Her hands were pressing the fingers of the other hand showing the tension she is facing inside.

Roli join her hands and prayed to Lord Ganesha to show some way..

Siddhant with a smile called Roli in the intercom again.

Sid: Ms. ROli.

Roli: Yes Sir..

Sid: Are you free now??

Roli: Of course sir.

Sid: Then why cant you join us in the meeting as you may need to help collecting the design of the designers and show me.  I cant run here & there.

Roli: Sure Sir.  I will come.

Roli to herself: I need to go for showing the design of the others.  ANyway though i did not got chance to show mine.  Atleast i got chance to see the others.  Let me go & see to it.

ROli console herself and went to the conference room.

All were wondering why the Receptionist is joining the meeting..