Meeting of families

Roli informed her parents that siddhant family is coming to their house this weekend.

 Roli & siddhant were eagerly waiting for the day.

Roli's parents were also excited that their daughter marriage is getting fixed.  They were only afraid as they are rich & what if some demands.  But they were sure that being they know about their status & coming willingly may not ask any such demands.

Gauri prepared special dishes with sweets.

Jamanlal was arranging the sofa & chairs in the hall.

Roli was getting ready on her room.

Roli remembered what he said the previous day.

***

Sid: roli I wish you wear that red Saree which I purchased for you in Nagpur.

 Roli: very funny! You know there is problem in wearing that blouse.

Sid: that I will take care.

Roli: what you will take care?  That is not Nagpur hotel.  I opened the door for you.  This will be my house.  How can you come to help me?

Sid: won't I come to your house on that day. Then why not now.  You be ready I will come to help you.

***

Roli returned from memory.

Roli is ready other than changing dress.

Gauri came to her room to see whether she is ready.

Gauri: roli you are not yet ready.

Roli: ready maaji.  Only dress changing is pending

Gauri: then do it quick.  Which one you are going to wear.  Shall I give my Saree.

Roli: no maaji.  This I will wear.  Which was purchased by him for me 

Gauri with a smile left the room.

Roli thought whether to take help of her mother to wear that blouse but he said he will come.  So she need to wait for him only.

Roli changed to Saree.  Only blouse hook need to be put and that dhori is pending.

 Roli to herself: dear.  You put me in trouble.  Now I can't come down if someone call without putting this hook.  I don't know how you manage to come here.

Siddhant with his full family reached roli house.

As roli parents already seen siddhant & aware of their arrival welcome them inside and made them to sit in sofa & chair.

Gauri gave water to all of them.

They started talking in general.

Roli knowing they have come was in tension what if they call me.

Siddhant was waiting for the chance.

Mataji: where is our daughter in law roli?

Sid: mataji I think she is in her room.  I will bring her down.

He got the chance & rushed towards her room as he knows the way already

All elders chuckled and looked at each other.

Mataji: sujatha where you too sent him to bring her.  You go to bring your daughter in law.

Sujatha got up while gauri accompanied her being place is new for her.

In roli room, roli was relaxed on seeing him before some one called.

Sid: darling looking beautiful

Roli: dear can you put it before they call us down.  Later you can admire.  Please...

Sid with a smile went near her & moved the hair forward.

He was putting the hook while sujatha & gauri who was in the doorstep noticed them.

By now sid started to tie the dhori.

Both their mothers looked at each other and moved backward unnoticed by rosid.

They went down.

Mataji: sujatha you did not bring her

Sujatha looked at gauri.

Sujatha: mataji let them come.  That's why we returned without calling them.

Jamanlal: gauri you at least might have bring her.  Why to make elders wait?

Gauri now looked at sujatha.

Gauri: she will be coming now.  That's why.  Let them come I will serve sweets & snacks.

Gauri served sweets & snacks to them. All were waiting.

At roli room, they were sharing hugs & kisses for a while.

Roli: let's go down.  All will be waiting for us

 Sid: they are going to talk about our marriage.  What are we going to do?

Roli: still darling it will not be nice if we wait till they call us.

Sid: OK let's go for you.

They finally went down.

Sujatha & gauri smiled looking at each other.

Rosid took blessings of the elders and sat in the sofa.

Mataji: pandit have given 2 days out of that 1 date in next week & another is only after 2 months. Which one we can decide

Rosid in their mind were thinking oh  2 months...

Sujatha & gauri together: 1st in next week will be OK.

They said as they felt not good to delay much after seeing their closeness.

 Rosid were happy.

They decided to have the engagement in the previous day of marriage.

All were excited.

Rosid smiled looking at each other and started to eagerly wait for the day to enter formally into marriage...