Dress code

Siddhant & Roli got ready for the meeting and came out of their rooms.

They shared a smile and started walking towards the car..

Roli: SIr, Did you took rest properly.  Atleast I slept in the night.  You were fully driving all the way.

SId: Dont worry.  I slept for a while and i am ok.

They get into the car and reached the client place in few minutes drive.

Roli & Siddhant got warm welcome from the client office.  They were looking at all the deigns & setting of their order placed all over the office in its appropriate places adding beauty to the place.

Sid look at ROli with a pride.

The designs were more beautiful then looking in the paper or computer or chart.

The Management people of the client came forward to welcome Siddhant with a hug in happiness they got on getting their work done perfectly.

They took Roli & Siddhant to the conference room and for next almost 1 hour they appreciated each & every design and each & every work, its beauty, suitability to that place etc.. etc.. etc..  They were searching for words to describe their excitement.

ROli & Siddhant were very happy.  Siddhant did not miss to tell them..

Sid: I am proud to introduce to you all Ms. ROli the designer of all the designs our Manager-Designer.  

All congratulated her fully heartedly.

After few hours of discussion on the those designs.  The MD of the client office gave the balance 50% payment as per their agreed amount.

MD of client: We are really happy on your work.  We are planning for pooja in the evening at office as now full office is ready to start and further there will be a party in the near by hotel.  I wish you both join us in our celebration.

Siddhant & Roli were unable to deny their wish and accepted.

MD of the client: Please take this invitation card for the pooja & party.

Siddhant received the card and both returned to their hotel happilly.

Roli & Siddhant were sitting in the chair which was put outside their room and gone through the invitation.

Roli was shocked.

Sid: Roli why are you very much shocked on seeing just invitation.

Roli: SHocked because there is dress code for the function.

Sid: Dress code...

Roli showed the card to him where dress code is mentioned.

Men: Black and White Formals

Women: Red Color Saree

Sid: What is big deal Roli?

Roli: Do you have Black & White Formals?