With interest and penalty

Siddhant turned towards the direction of voice and found ROli in Green color beautiful designer saree.

Siddhant was surprised.

Siddhant remember telling her while talking that Green Saree is the dress code.

ROSID smiled looking at each other.

Roli: Shall we dance.

She asked with a smile on her eyes & lips.

Siddhant hold her hands and took her to the dance floor.

ROSID dance together for the music played gracefully holding each other in their arms, with longing love in their eyes, with the heart beat calling the other to hear and know the difficulty it was facing without the other.

After dancing a while they had some food for formality.

ROSID rushed towards the car and reached SId's room.

Sid was unable to hold him anymore and hug her tightly.

Sid kissed all over her face and looked into her eyes.

Roli too kissed him all over his face.

They moved towards each other lips and enjoyed the moment for a while.

Sid: ROli, I dont believe this.  I did not expect you will come suddenly and surprise me.

ROli: I wanted to see this happiness in your face and thats why i did not tell you

Sid kissed her again in happiness.

Sid: Really I missed you my darling.

Sid hug her tightly.

Roli: Siddhant i too was unable to be away from you till you come back.  Thats why i rushed to surprise you coming here.  

SId took her in his arms and put her on the bed.  He lean towards her.

Sid admired her face for a while.

Roli wrapped her hands around him and gave a cute smile.

Sid caresses her cheeks and kissed.

Sid: ROli, We have not even shared kisses after our marriage day.  I dont want any further order which will separate me from my Roli.

Roli: Siddhant talk like a good MD.  You should get more order to expand your business.  

Sid: Roli, I am not MD in the bedroom when i am with my beautiful wife after a month of marriage staying away from her as if some punishment is given.  

Roli laughed.

Sid: You feel like laughing looking at me.

ROli: Siddhant am i not feeling bad to stay away from you.  Is it my wish?  But what can be done when we own some responsibility we need to handle it.  You being MD for such big concern with so many staffs.  it becomes your responsibility to make it successful.  Your personal life should not affect the business development.

Sid: Ok Manager.  Now can we leave these office talks and talk as Roli & Siddhant atleast now. 

Roli: Of course ROli is ready to hear from Siddhant.

Sid: So much of hearing happend already in the phone.  Now no hearing 

He kissed on her cheeks and pulled her more closer

Roli blushed.

Sid: Remember you owe with interest for all these days since our marriage day by making me stay away from you in the name of a project.

Roli: I am ready to pay with interest and penalty too.

ROli smiled & pulled him closer and move towards him...