Completion of order

ROSID were very busy in office as well as home.

At home too they discussed on the executions till they get sleep.

They did not find any time to even speak personally or spend time together for each other.

With all staff cooperation the work was progressing well.

The finished designs were getting ready one by one from 20 days itself out of 1 month time given by the client.

Roli: Siddhant, we can start installing the finished items now itself so that we can finish the work prior their cut off time.  SO Why cant you go there and take care of the installation.

Sid: ROli leaving you dear.

Roli: Siddhant, now our work is more important right.  It is just matter of few days.

SId: I do agree.  Atleast we are together though not finding time to even talk personally.  But..

Roli: MD Sir.  No ifs & buts.  

Sid finally agreed.

Sid left to Nagpur leaving Roli in Delhi to take care of the balance works.

ROSID were busy in the work the coming days till they finished the work which took till 28 days out of 1 month time given by the client.

Roli finally sent all the finished designs and everything was installed.

Client was very happy.  He paid 10% extra appreciating their dedication in the work and the efforts taken by them to finish the work so quick.

The Client invited him to attend the pooja on the inauguration day which is in 2 days.

SIddhant cannot deny his request while he was missing his love badly who he hardly spent time after their marriage.

Sid was in his room.  He remembered after the marriage day next day they went to Kullu.  Then from next day 2 days Roli was not well.  When she recovered from sickness they got urgency of the work.  Past almost 1 month work work work.  No other thought.  

Sid to himself: Roli we were romancing more prior to marriage and after marriage when I got rights to romance with you, you are there and I am here in Nagpur thinking about you.  2 more horrible days i am going to spend alone here without you.  Now work is also finished so nothing to do with the work even.

Sid called Roli..

SId: ROli, what are you doing?

Roli: The same which you are doing.  Missing you badly.

Sid: Yes darling.  Missing you very badly.

Roli: Are you relaxed now finishing all the works?

Sid: Relaxed from work.  But restless thinking of you darling.

Roli: Of course.  me too.  I told all the staffs to take 2 days leave.  They really helped us in this project a lot.

Sid: Well done.  I need to wait for 2 more days until the function is completed.  I dont know how i am going to push these 2 days now without you.  

ROSID were talking in the phone the whole night after long time of talking with each other personally.  They searched for the topics to continue talking.  Finally they both were missing each other...

After pushing 2 more days without her though spend time talking to her in the phone the day has come for the party for which Sid was staying in the Nagpur.

Sid got ready and went to the pooja.

After completion of Pooja, they went to the party hall.

Sid remembered the previous party he attend with her and smiled.

All started dancing in the dance floor.

The client told Sid to join the dance.

Sid: No SIr.  I am not dancing.

He heard voice from behind.  'Why not Mr. Siddhant, lets dance'