you need alarm

Siddhant was monitoring Roli as usual as CCTV is on her cabin too.  

Roli was in deep thinking with the designs on hand.  Siddhant who was waiting since very long to know what she is thinking so deeply was unable to hold him any more from coming to her and ask what it is all about.

Siddhant called Roli in the intercom.

Sid: Ms. ROli..

Roli: Yes Sir.

Sir: Can you come to my cabin?

Roli: Yes Sir. 

Roli kept the phone and rushed to his cabin.

Sid: Take your seat.

Roli was surprised as till date she used to stand in his cabin whenever he calls her inside other than the one time during his parents visit to office.  But now for the first time he is telling her to sit.  

Sid: Ms. ROli, i just told you to sit.  You have started thinking as if big task is given.  

ROli sat with a smile on her face.

Sid: Now tell me what is your next plan

Roli: SIr, I was thinking about that only.

Sid: That i know.  That is why i called you.

Roli: But how you know.

Sid: Wont i know my staffs.  You have finished the first step of designing.  Now next step need to be decided.

ROli: Oh ok!  Actually sir I was thinking why cant we make the models of the designs we selected and show the customer before starting the actual work.

SId: Wont you feel the time will be wasted.

ROli: No SIr..

Sid laughed hearing 'No Sir.'

Roli: SIr, why are you laughing now?

Sid: Nothing.  Just continue..

Roli: Sir, though the preparation of models may take some time.  But i feel the customer will be very happy that their consent is taken before execution of the design.  If they have any 2nd opinion on the designs they can inform us at this stage itself so that we can act accordingly.  Otherwise after preparing it, if they come out with their opinions then cost, energy, time everything will be wasted.

Sid was thinking for few minutes on what Roli said..

Sid: Well you are right.  You inform the staffs to prepare the models immediately.

ROli: But Sir.  How can I?  All are experienced.  What if they dont hear mine.

SId: Then for what purpose i have made you as Manager.  You need to manage your subordinates.  Do you expect me to talk to your subordinates on your behalf. 

Roli: No SIr.

SId: Am i your assistant or mouth piece?

Roli: No Sir.

Sid: Then just call your staffs for the meeting in the conference room and tell them to prepare models and give them required ideas too for that.

Roli: Ok Sir.

Roli with puzzled face whether all will hear what she tell went to her cabin and called the Head of departments to gather in the conference hall.

All gathered in the conference hall in few minutes and Roli went there to explain about her plan.

SIddhant was monitoring the complete meeting happening in the conference hall through CCTV.  Also being it is conference hall mike was fixed to hear the conversations too.  

Siddhant called the office assistant & informed him to switch on the mike unknown to others which was well done by him.

Roli explained everyone on making the models of all the designs.  What materials need to be used for making the models, Time limits for completing the task etc etc etc..

Siddhant was admiring her beauty in the monitor while his ears were hearing her complete speech given to her subordinates.

Siddhant was fully satisfied that making her as Manager is not at all wrong decision.  He praised her by heart.

In the evening, all staffs left the office other than Roli & Siddhant.  

Roli was working on the design execution the 3rd step which she need to concentrate after 2nd step of model approval from client.

Siddhant was just monitoring her and admiring.  But he felt he was able to call & tease her as Receptionist more than now.

Still he did not want to leave any chance.

Siddhant took his bag and went to her cabin.

Sid before entering..

Sid: May I come in Madam.

Roli: Sir, what sir you are asking me permission?

Sid: Still you are Manager now. 

Roli: Manager is only because you have given that post.  For you i am your normal staff only.

Sid: Oh ok!  But again did you see the time it is already 7 now.

Roli: Oh God! I did not notice.  I was fully into the work and forgot to see the time.

Sid: It is better i need to arrange alarm clock to be placed in your table to remind you the time.

ROli & Siddhant shared a smile.

Sid: Ok anyway.  Atleast start now.  I will leave you like that day.

Roli: But its ok sir.  I will go by bus.

Sid: By Bus. No way.  Firstly my Manager cant travel by bus anymore.  Today I will drop you.  TOmorrow car will come to pick up & drop you daily.  I did arranged for that already.

Roli: Sir, what is the need?

SId: No need for you. But i cant leave you like that.

Roli: Sir!

Sid: I mean, what others will think if i let you to travel by bus after making you as Manager.

Roli: Thank you Sir.

Sid: OK. you can even thank while going by car.  Now please start.

Roli: yes sir.

They start together and this time ROli get into front seat without him insisting for that.

They had general discussions all the way and Siddhant dropped her near her house...