I won't disturb you

Siddhant was in search of roli.  He went to each & every place.  But can't find her.

Also asked office assistant & other staffs.  But none of them know.

Sid went to reception & asked whether roli left from office.  But no.

He was wondering where she might have gone.

Sid become restless & tried her number.

It was left inside her cabin itself.

Sid went to her cabin & found her mobile, hand bag left in the cabin itself.

Then he searched what is missing and found only her design notebook & its related stationeries were missing.

He understood she is somewhere around making the design.

He was thinking deeply where he missed to search.

He covered the entire office.  But he is sure he is nowhere where camera is found.

He asked office assistant whether terrace is open.  He replied no.

Siddhant finally got spark in his mind and went around the building.

Yes as he guessed she was busy with her design sitting in the garden behind the building where none go other than the person who water the plant in the morning.

He admired her from far.  He decided not to disturb her going there which she decided as best place to work with the design out of ccctv coverage.

Sid smiled and went back to his cabin.

Sid to himself: sorry roli darling you working earlier with your design working as receptionist handing the reception desk with so many disturbance of phone call, personal visits.  But you never bothered as disturbance.  Now I made you manager, given cabin to sit separate without any outside disturbance to work with.  But myself become your disturbance which made you go there to work without disturbance.  Sorry darling.  I will make sure I don't disturb you in anyway during office hours from now...

He decided & instructed office assistant to switch off the CCTV of her room & told to On only when they go out of station like his room.  Also informed him to convey it to roli once she reach the cabin..