Known to family

Roli got up pushing him slightly with a smile.

Sid got up with a smile & back hug her.

Roli: we need to leave Nagpur today to Delhi right. When are we leaving

Sid: roli you got good plan to escape from me now right

Roli: where can I go escaping from you. I know how you block me in the office itself.

Sid; after knowing everything you pretend to be not knowing anything

He said placing kisses on her neck.

Roli: still you won't leave any chance. You made me to put your shirt. That too at your home itself.

Sid laughed.

Sid: roli what you thought. All my family members knows you are their daughter in law. Infact you remember they came to our office when you were receptionist. They came to see you only.

Roli: really!! Then they mentioned about me only

Sid: yes. Also they wish to have coffee given by your hands and..

Roli: you made me to serve coffee to them.

Sid: exactly. You know when I started here with you they tease me to only propose you and not anything else. Our marriage as soon as we return.

Roli: when they have told nothing other than propose love then what all this

Sid: hmm. But they don't know you will get problem in wearing blouse, they don't know we hug each other, they don't know we take bath in kisses, and..

Roli hold him from talking further by keeping her finger on his lips...

Roli blushed...

Sid gave mischief smile and pushed her in the bed and lean towards her...

After long time, they got ready and started their journey from Nagpur to Delhi..

Now she was sitting near to him as per his wish & they enjoyed the driving together with lots of fun & excitement...