New order

ROSID were disturbed by the call received by Siddhant.

Sid took the mobile and saw the call is from one of their staff.

Sid: Call from office!!

Sid switched on the mobile to answer.

Sid: Hello!  

Staff: Sir, Sorry to disturb you.  

Sid: Its Ok.  Tell me

Staff: Sir, just the Nagpur new client called office and told you to talk to him Sir.

Sid: Which New client?

Sid took the details and disconnected the phone.

Sid: They received call from new client it seems.  let me call & see for what.

Sid called the client who conveyed their opening day of the branch is preponed and wants his work to be done within 1 month.  So he rushed to convey the message so that he can hurry to finish the works.

Sid: ROli, the customer wants the work done within 1 month now.  How it is possible?  

Roli: Why it is not possible?  How come my Siddhant is asking how it is possible?  We will do it dont worry.

Sid: We have not produced the models itself to him which we told the staffs to get it ready by this week.  Then we need to take their approval.  Then start the execution.

Roli: I do understand.  it is difficult.  But not impossible.  Lets start from here and go back to work.  We will plan it.

Sid agreed and they packed their bags.

ROSID looked at each other.

Sid forward his hands and Roli joined his shoulders.

Sid: Sorry darling!  We are returning for the sake of my business.

Roli: Oh dear!  It is your business now.

SId: I did not mean that darling.  

Roli: No need to mean anything.  Dont worry MD Sir.  Remember I am your Manager and its responsibility of both of us to execute the order as per client requirement and we will do it.

ROSID smiled and took their bag.

They left the cottage and started their return journey in the car.

Their family members were surprised to see ROSID so early.

Sid informed them that they got urgency of the work and hence returned.

They fresh up themselves and rushed to office.

ROSID were sitting in the Sid's cabin and were discussing on the possibilities of speed up the procedure.

Roli: Siddhant, why cant we show the models in the video itself instead of going directly.  The time will be saved.  Only they need to look at the designs and approve.  Also finish the models early we will make the staffs to do some overtime and pay for that.

Sid agreed.

ROSID called the staffs for the meeting and informed them the urgency of the project.

They informed to just extend some overtime for few days for which they were assured to be paid.

All staffs accepted.

ROSID together fully involve in supervising the readiness of the models and as soon as the models are ready they took the video of the model and sent it to customer for approval.  Also provided the details over phone.

The client understood their sincerity and their efforts to make it quick.  They cooperate well and approved the models.

ROSID sat day & night to discuss and decide the execution process.

The execusion process was handling one end for the approved models which few more models making itself was under process.

The staffs too cooperated well understanding the urgency and speed up the working.

All staffs almost worked 2 hours extra time while ROSID worked 4 hours extra time and reached home late evening almost night.

They had dinner and went to their room.

They were feeling very tired that they were not even interested to talk anything and slept in the bed hugging each other..