Chapter 11.5: Turned (Mini Chapter)

Narrator POV

Leon was doing his best to get through the sector. He was still looking for the perverted octoling. No luck however. Its like she vanished! Skarlet was deep into the area, in fact, she wasn't even there...Skarlet was deep underground. She was near her own HQ but in a hidden room deep within the base.

Skarlet POV

The command room. The room where the leader would reside. It was dark with purple spotlights moving around and pink lazers shining the room. Skarlet entered the room. The doors automatically opened and aloud her access due to her rank of a commander. A regular trooper could not enter without authorization. Skarlet walked to the center of the room. It was very quiet...The atmosphere felt dark with an evil presence nearby. She then took a knee and spoke:

Skarlet: I am here, general...

Suddenly a purple light shined down onto a chair with tentacles. The tentacles were moving rapidly, spinning the chair around slowly. Skarlet felt slightly nervous at the news she had for her leader. Finally the chair stopped and stood up a...a...Inkling?!

Leader: Ah Skarlet! What brings you here?

Skarlet gulped a little then spoke

Skarlet: The green inkling us taking sector 2! He wiped out our sniper and half of the trooper brigade!

Leader: Yes...it seems that way...

Skarlet could barley see her leader. All she saw were a pair of broken, cold, gold, eyes glowing with a hint of red. Skarlet bit her lip not knowing what to say.

Leader: What have you done to stop him?

Skarlet: Ive tried everything in my skill to take him down. Hes just too strong. Maybe if we---

The leader slammed the chair she was in

Leader: HOW HARD can it be?! Hes ALONE!

Skarlet winsed at the yelling

Skarlet: Im doing the best I can

Leader: Skarlet...Your my best soldeir. Your like a daughter to me. Please don't disappoint me.

Skarlet: Roger, Hes as good as mine~

Skarlet smirked then stood back up and began her leave until she was stopped.

Leader: Oh and Skarlet, bring him in somehow...I wanna talk to him face to face.

The leader then stood up and walked towards Skarlet. A pink light followed.  Skarlet just watched in shock. It was very rare to see the leaders attire. The leader was now under a bright light. It was a girl. Her suit was a little...hot. Alnost too hot. She had a half shirt on that only covered her chest. A majority of her body was shown. She had a octo tattoo on her left hip. Her face was pale. Her tentacles a dark black that hung down with party shades on her head. Her eyes evil, yet Skarlet could see she was hurting on the inside. Her pants a shiny black tights with long boots.

Leader: Yes you can stop starring, I know I look stunning.

Skarlet blinked then spoke

Skarlet: Right...So do you need anything else?

Leader: His name...What is he called?

Skarlet froze. Why did she need his name?

Skarlet: Leon. His name is Leon

Leader: Leon huh? It fits

Skarlet looked puzzled now.

Skarlet: What are your intentions with our little green friend?

The female leader turned and pressed a button. A pole came down with "Careless Whisperer" playing.

Leader: Wow oops...hehehe whys that there...heh

She quickly pressed another button. Skarlet was just full of questions at this point. Soon a computer came on and she could see it was recording Leon. He was currently putting a octotrooper in a headlock.

Leader: Boy has skills and wit. Something our army dosen't have. He was obviously trained well.

Skarlet just starred. She was watching  Leon do his handy work. He was jumping and flipping. He was quick with his weapon and knew hand to hand combat like a warrior. Skarlet grew red and was batting her eyes.

Skarlet: Yeah...hes awesome~

The leader glared at Skarlet who tried to hide her face.

Leader: Please tell me you don't have feelings for the boy...

Skarlet: Of course not!! Hes the enemy, if anything I want him to myself!---I mean! I want him here to be uhh...um...here with you!?

The black inkling leader just face palmed.

Leader: Look just bring him here if you can, if not, don't come back until you do!

Skarlet saluted and ran out of the room with her weapon

Leader POV

She walked back over to her chair and switched off the recording of Leon.

Leader: I don't where this Leon came from but, he sure can fight for his own. Who is he fighting for? And what is his purpose here on our turf?

She sighed

Leader: Well, if you want something done right...You gotta do it yourself

Suddenly Skarlet came back in out of breath

Skarlet: General!---

Leader: Skarlet please, you've been working here for a while. Call me...

Callie

Skarlet nodded

Skarlet: Ok, Callie, Leons breached the boss room!

Callie: Leave that to me. She said with a twinkle in her eye