Chapter 61: Sector Debrief

Marie POV

The room of our favorite couple was dark with Z's floating around. Peaceful silence filled the shack with everyone still snug. Leon and Marie were cuddled together still in deep sleep. Apparently, Leon must've turned squid form mid sleep because what Marie was holding, wasn't any stuffed animal. In her arms was definitely Leon, nuzzled up against her chest with a small blush. Marie had a tiny smile on her face to use him like a soft and maybe slimy pillow X3. Covered up almost completely, Marie felt like a cloud. Not wanting to wake up from this peaceful and loving slumber. However to her demise, something buzzed loudly!

*Vrrrt! Vrrrt!......Vrrrrrrrt!*

Marie: .....Mmmmh....

*Vrrrrt! Vrrrrt!*

Marie: ...Ugh...

The sleepy idol opened one eye and raised an ear to hear a vibrating sound.

Marie: Mmm...Wha?

She turned her head and was careful not to disturb the hero in her arms. Her gold eye met with her obnoxious radio...

Marie: This better be worth my beauty sleep...

Marie answered it.

*Beep*

Marie: Hello? Agent 2 slightly speaking...

Sheldon: Marie? Hello? Its time...

Her eyes widened with shrunken pupils.

Marie: Oh...Roger that, over

Sheldon: I will be there shortly, I advise you get ready. I informed Cap'n Cuttlefish about today, over

Marie: Ok, I'll freshen up and hopefully help everyone else get ready (Especially Liz...) she thought rubbing one eye.

Sheldon: Alrighty! I honestly can't wait to see the family again

Marie giggled.

Marie: We have a new agent you will like, heh

Sheldon: Can't wait to meet them! See you in a few hours for the debrief...

Marie: Roger, over and out

*Beep*

She hung up and rubbed her face slowly. With a small groan she glanced down at Leon.

Marie: *Sigh* Things are only going to get tougher...Welp, better get ready

Leaning down, she kissed Leon's squid head and slowly rose from bed. He flopped down from her chest and layed flat on her side of the bed. Marie stretched her arms high in the air and spread her legs to touch the ground. You could see an awesome panty shot from behind. With a stretch to the left...Then the right... Done. Marie stood up. Still in bra and panties, she decided to shower.

Marie: I feel awake and ready for---*sniff* ...Oh dear.... She said with a mad blush.

There was an awful odor in the air... But who? Marie quickly sniffed herself in some regions...

Marie: And I thought agent 3 had horrible hygiene...*Blush*

Thankfully Leon wasn't awake to smell her. She felt horrible for not showering in a few days.

Marie: Better get in fast, wouldn't want this to travel...

The bathroom in the bedroom the two agents shared was smaller then the one in the hallway but decent. Marie quietly opened the door and locked it behind her. A flick of the lights shined down on her beautiful body. Shaking her tentacles out, they flopped and drooped down. She looked at her self in the mirror with her classic smug look. Half opened eyes and small smile. Her eyes met with her towel she keeps in there and set it down on the counter. Facing the shower curtains, she slowly unstrapped her bra, dropping her breasts. Then, she slipped off her white panties and threw them in a corner. Marie was completely naked~