Teaser #2

Somewhere below the depths of Octocanyon... A group of dark cloaked beings were seen standing in a circle. Rain was pouring down hard...Harder than your average storm... The sky was that of stars and a moon shining ominously. Dark purple storm clouds filled the air with it's moisture. One of the beings took off their hood, revealing black tentacles and dark black eyes...

???: Gather around... It said.

The group of four beings huddled and began to discuss.

???: Seems Vulkan didn't keep his promise...

???: He let down Octavio and the entire octarian race...

???: May his soul rest in hell...

???: With his contract expired because of his death...It is now time for our leader and us to rise as the superior race once more!

???: Vulkan tried to take back the promised land...Looks like we have to do everything ourselves...

The others also flipped their hoods off, revealing more black tentacles.

???: Make no mistake to our kind...Superior being Alduin will see this through...

They all bowed and began to slither off in their squid forms down a creepy looking pipe...But the trail they left was not like any other normal ink...Neither was it stinky octarian ink...

Almost like a...Black sludge...Or tar....What kind of race are these new guys?

Stay tuned for the premiere of season 2 of Love and War!

Meanwhile....

Leon: Marie?

Marie: Yes Lee~?

Leon: I hope the new apartment is enough for the two of us...

Callie: Make that three of us! Hehe~ I'm moving in!

She hugged both of them giving off a happy smile. Marie thought to herself.

Marie: (Living with Leon...Alone....Well almost alone...I'm so excited!)

Coming July 27th...