Chapter 24: Entertaining Leon

(Hello! I decided to make this chapter fun and cute! Just a little break from the chaos. Enjoy!!!)

Leon POV

???: Your the hero? HA! Your just a boy!

Leon: ....

???: You think becuase you don't speak, you are strong?!

Leon: Why have you done this! Ruining the life of this girl! Your insane!

???: Insane??...Insane is just the beginning!!

Soon the figure leaped away leaving Leon alone in darkness. He saw another figure wearing goggles and had long tentacles. The figure fired at Leon! The ink bullet was about to hit Leon until...

Leon: *GASP*

Leon woke up fast with sweat down his face and body. He was dreaming. He sat up slowly and felt a sharp pain on his left side of his body. His wound was aching again. Leon held his side as he was sitting up on the couch. He looked over at the clock. 7am. He felt horrible and was shivering. He rubbed his green tentacles back and itched his eyes.

Leon: Ah geez, what was that? That dream was crazy! *groan* this damn wound...

Soon he heard footsteps down the hall. It was the Cap'n. He had on a poncho and a sailors cap. He was about to enter the kitchen until he noticed Leon awake.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Agent 4! Me bucko!

He waddled over and slowly sat down on the chair across from Leon.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: How ya feelin?

Leon: Like a million bucks...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ahh, I know this is rather a bad time for this to occur. Lemme see how it held overnight

Leon nodded and took his shirt off and turned to his right so that his wound could be seen. Cuttlefish scratched his beard a bit. It seemed fine, nothing out of place. He then looked at Leon.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Y'know, this type of injury takes 8 weeks to heal...However, I happen to have some special ink lotion that speeds up the time to heal. I'll be back!

The Cap'n got up quick and waddled to his work room. Leon sighed as he looked down at his problem.

Leon: Im sorry Callie, guess your going to have to wait for this stupid thing to heal!

He rubbed his tentacles which were hanging in his face. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw Ava standing there.

Ava: Hello!

Leon: Hey Ava! Goodmorning!

Ava smiled big and ran to Leon. His eyes widened at the speeding octoling with arms open.

Leon: Wait Ava...WAIT!---OOOOF

She hugged Leon tightly which put pain on his wound. He groaned loudly, Ava quickly let go. She forgot he had that wound on his side.

Ava: Oh, Im so sorry! Did I hurt you?!

Leon, holding his side said;

Leon: No no no, Im fine *groan* just try to be careful Ok?

Ava nodded and had a cute little smile. She decided to kneel down to look at Leons bruised side. She looked up at him. Leon was looking ahead in deep thought about something. Ava looked back at his wound and slowly put her hand on it. Leon gasped at Ava's cold touch, yet her emotions were warm. She was worried about him the most. She looked back up to Leon.