GAME OVER

Leon POV

......

......

......

.......

Leon....

His name was being echoed....

Leon...

Leon!....

You have to kill Vulkan!!

Leon: Guhhh! ....*pant*

He was alive! His breathing came back...

Leon: *Cough cough*

Leon was sick feeling... His eyes were very blurry...Thank cod the inkling was still alive...The fall must've been short...Scary to think about...

Leon: Guhh...

He continued to blink his eyes into focus... So much rage and anger built up from that emotional interruption by Vulkan...

Vulkan

Vulkan...

Vulkan......

Leon: Must....Kill....Vulkan....

With his last will power and strength, Leon stood up with his wobbly legs and drew his splat knife...

Leon: Marie...M-Marie

No use. His voice was very raspy and low sounding, hardly able to scream.

Leon: I have to find her...And Vulkan

First, he slowly looked around him. The dust clouds of smoke grew even bigger from the fire... Leon couldn't see anything...Only his two boots below him. So he did what anyone would do...Walk forward and hope for the best. He kept coughing and wheezing from the poluted, smokey air.

Leon: Errgg...Ugh

*Thump*

Agent 4 fell onto his knee from the pain in his back...

Leon: ...

Agent 4....You have to keep going....For me....

The pupils in his eyes lit up. He was hearing Marie, however, she was no where in sight.

Leon: ...

He crawled a bit before stumbling back to his legs. The knife he had was held firmly. Determined and full of hope, Leon pushed on more and more if search of his main objective. The dirt under his boots crumpled to his heavy stomps. The hero suit had tears around it with stained ink spots. Leon was in horrible shape and in need of medical attention. But that didn't stop him...Not until he was dead of course. A few more minutes past by until he met an injured octoling resting near a boulder. She noticed Leon and put her hand up. That look in her eyes said enough... She couldn't speak much....

Leon: Hm...

Octoling girl: S-S-Save...Yourself....------

She died right there on the spot. This angered Leon more as he held his knife closer.

Leon: I'll end this...I promise--Huh?

A small rock rolled up to Leon's boot to hear someone moving. His ear perked up.

Leon: W-Who goes there...?

Vulkan: *Cough* Erggg...

It was Vulkan.