Chapter 16: Reunion

(Hello!, I apologise for this chapter being a little late, Ive been distracted by other things but I finally finished it! Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more! Now Let's see who was at Marie's door)

Leon POV

Leon was fast asleep trying to recover from his sickness. Marie made him feel like new again with her "operation" on him. He felt bliss, and wanted to sleep all day, if he could, he drank a ton of water before he got into bed and he really had to go now.

Leon: mmmhh...

He got out of bed and walked into his bathroom. After he finished his buisness he looked at himself in the mirror. His face was back to a healthy color. His eyes lost the redness around them. His nose white again. And his coughs and sneezes vanished.

Leon: I feel like new again!...Oh but im so tired....

Leon wanted to sleep in, he loved sleep and could do it all day if he had the choice. He left the bathroom and rolled back into bed, closed his eyes, and....AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!

Leons eyes shot open at the sound of shrieking.

Leon: Marie?

Leon got up and headed for the main room to check on Marie.

Marie POV

Marie was at the front door, in complete excitement.

Marie: GRAMPS!! AGENT 3!!!

The old cuttlefish and 3 finally returned. You couldn't see it but cuttlefish had a big grin under his beard. Liz looked...different? She had a black cape on with rips at the end. However, she still had a smile on her face to be back.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Marie! How are ya?!

Marie: Oh gramps! Im doing better now that you two are here!

She embraced gramps and Liz in a big hug. They broke and all chuckled. Marie turned to Liz.

Marie: 3! You look...different? Whats with the cape?

Liz: Gee, missed you too...Its a long story.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: 3 had a *ahem* encounter with them octos. But never mind that! She brought in a new recruit to the squidbeak!

Marie looked around. She didn't see anyone new. She was confused

Marie: Who is it?

Cuttlefish and Liz then moved revealing a tiny, pink octoling?!

Marie: A...Octoling?....

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Introducing Agent 8 of the squidbeak splatoon! Cuttlefish turned to 8.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Welcome home 8!

The little octoling nodded her head and smiled.

The four walked into the shack.
8's eyes were wandering around in awe.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Ahhh, just how I left the place, old and creaky, just how I like it!

Marie giggled and rolled her eyes. She noticed Liz was next to 8 for a while.

Marie: Hey Gramps? Should the octoling be trusted? Liz won't leave her side...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Hoho! Of course! Shes very skilled and loyal, the problem is...She is not what you think,  she has the mind of a child but is mature enough for certain things...You get me?

Marie was clouded. She kept her eye on the little octoling. Agent 8 was curious about her surroundings. She kept asking Liz a thousand questions like "What is this?" And "What does this do?" Marie noticed Liz was getting a headache from that.