Chapter 40: The Boss Room

Leon POV

Leon: Take that!

Leon and Emily were still pinned down. He shot his sniper furiously at the incoming groups of octarians. Emily seemed to be getting tired as she was now low on ink and needed some time reload.

Emily: Leon! I need to reload, think you can handle being alone for a bit?

Leon huffed a little.

Leon: Make it quick!

Emily: I'll try!

She inked the ground with her last bit of ink. She turned into an octopus and submerged herself into the ink, slowly filling back up. Now Leons backside was now vulnerable! He stood up and moved back a little as he shot more octos. He then turned his head to see more coming from behind! He stood in the middle of the little barricade him and Emily made. He looked to his left, then his right and smirked. He stepped closer to where Emily was filling up to protect her spot from enemies. He waited patiently for the octarians to move closer...

Leon: Steady now...Heh...

They grew closer, Leon had a hand ready to grab his hero shot, and the other on a splat bomb. The sound of marching grew louder as octolings and troopers ceased fire as Leon wasn't shooting back. Finally, they stopped marching and pointed weapons at Leon as they were now on both sides of him. Leon lowered his face with a teethy smirk.

Octoling: Your surrounded!

Leon: Yes, it seems that way...

Octotrooper: Your finished!

Leon: Can I ask one more question before I perish? (Haha..)

Octoling: Ugh! Fine! What is it?

Leon: How many splat bombs does it take to splat an entire squad of octarians?

Octotrooper: Hmm lets see...one, two, three...ACK!!!

Leon grabbed his splat bombs and threw one on each side of him, splatting the front troops!

Octoling: Graa! Get him you fools!

They moved forward and opened fire. Leon jumped into the air, dodging every ink shot! He landed and pulled out his hero shot and shot his left side, then quick turned and shot his right!

SPLAT!

BOOM!

KA-POW!

He was on a splatting spree! Nothing could touch him! He threw his hero shot into the air and in slow motion, pulled out his charger again and winked at the octoling troops.

Leon: Heh

He then shot a few more soldiers and they all bursted into purple ink. More and more went splat as his shots were on point and his eyes sharp. The hero shot came back down and he caught it, turned to his left and opened fire and splatted even more!

Leon: Just pretend its a giant game of turf war, and theres one minuete left, and I CAN'T respawn...  He said to himself.

Leon was a one man army! He was shot a few times but his armor worked like a charm as the burning ink just dripped right off. He threw the hero shot down and grabbed his splat duelies from his hip holster and aimed one arm left and the other right. He demolished even more as the number of octarians decreased drastically!

SPLAT!!

Finally, he fought them off. He was panting hard and was tired since he used everything he could to defend him and Emily.