Chapter 39: You Wanted a War?!

(Heya! So I just wanted to say thank you for all the funny comments and support! The story is still not even close to being finished! I hope you continue to enjoy the story! Again, thank you I can't express it enough. Now what is Skarlet going to do?)

Skarlet POV

Skarlet was walking back to the shack at a quick pace. Marie, trying not to trip on her kimono, tried to keep up with the red octoling.

Marie: *pant* Sample?! Why that? Aren't we trying to hide it?

Skarlet: Yes your right, but what Leon's up against is very bad...

Marie: How do you know??

Skarlet: I was part of the army for five years, I know exactly what they are planning for your green boyfriend...

Marie sighed and held her umbrella closer. She began to think to herself.

Marie: (Things would have not gone this bad if Callie would've just stayed with me and Liz. Leon, please be careful...I don't want to lose you too...) she thought.

Skarlet and Marie arrived back at the shack. Skarlet stormed in and startled Cap'n Cuttlefish.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Yipe! Agent 9? What are you doing here?

Skarlet: I need the keys to your helicopter

Cap'n Cuttlefish: What?! Marie, whats this all about??

Marie: I think were about to save Callie...

The Cap'n widened his eyes. He jumped up and shook Skarlet's hand.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Of course you can have my keys agent 9! If it means saving my dear grand daughter!

Skarlet was all dizzy from being shaken violently. He grabbed the keys from his desk drawer and dropped them into Skarlets hand. He waved and closed the door. Skarlet looked at Marie who had a serious look on her face.

Skarlet: What?

Marie: Im going with you

Skarlet: What?! Why?!

Marie: Becuase Im part of this! And Callie and Leon are waiting for me!

Skarlet nodded. She left to her room to get prepared. Marie stood in the hallway, pulled out her radio and called for her lover.

Leon POV

Leon and Emily were walking to the area where Callie should be. Emily every so often would glance at Leon but look away whenever he saw her. She thought he was very brave and loyal, something she wished her girls had more of... Leon just couldn't stop thinking about Liz and Ava.

Leon: (I hope they're Ok over there...)

---Meanwhile---

Liz: Hey Ava! How many octos do you think I can splat with one Inkzooka shot?

Ava: Probably a lot! Hehe

Liz's tentacles began to glow. She then pulled out an Inkzooka and aimed right at a pile of octotroopers.

Liz: Ka-Boom!!

She fired away and a tornado of ink hit a ton of octarians and splatted many who tried to surpass it.

Ava: This is so much fun!

Leon POV

He looked up in the sky and saw ink explosions and rockets flying everywhere. He gulped and hoped they weren't getting overwhelmed... He then felt something on his shoulder, it was Emily, walking rather close.