Chapter 23: Leon and Liz

Liz POV

Liz was up a little earlier than normal. The shack was quiet. She was in front of her mirror that she now shared with Ava. She was brushing her tentacles out nice and long. Her tentacles were a green color and went down to her thighs. She finished and threw on her hero suit. Can't forget that badass cape she has. She turned with a smile to see Ava still sleeping like a baby in her bed.

Liz: (How cute!) She thought.

Liz quietly sat down at her bed side and began to read some scrolls she found on a mission she went on.

Leon POV

Leon was snug as a bug with Marie. They were practically holding each other. Suddenly Leon really had to use the bathroom. He woke up to his urgent need. He rubbed his eyes while laying down and looked over to see a Marie holding him like a teddy bear. Leon smiled and pecked her head as he slowly tried to get up but she held him down.

Marie: Mmmhh...No...Stayyyy.... Marie was sleep talking.

Leon giggled a little and had an idea. He grabbed a plushie of Callie and quickly swapped himself out for the doll. Marie snugged the doll and smiled. Leon then went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. He combed his hair back and brushed his fangs. He put on a long black shirt and black shorts with sports leggings under. His stomach growled suddenly, it was so loud he was suprised Marie didn't wake from this.

Leon: Sounds like breakfast time!

He walked out of his room and headed for the kitchen.

Liz POV

She finished up the scrolls and locked them back up. She stood up and stretched a bit. She was about to sit down again until she heard footsteps in the hallway. She turned to see a green inkling walk past her doorway. She blinked and rubbed her eyes.

Liz: (Was that Leon?) She thought. She got up and walked out of her room and down the hall. She turned the corner to see Leon in the kitchen hummimg a tune. Liz smiled, she was actually happy to see him up. She then had a sneaky plan to scare him. She tip toed to the counter near the kitchen. Leon was still singing and heard a creak in the floor. He looked away from his cooking to look out of the kitchen. He shrugged it off when he saw nothing in sight. Liz however hid just in time under the counter before Leon saw her. Leon then had his back turned to check the fridge. Perfect time! Liz slowly rose from her hiding spot and slowly approached Leon. She then grabbed his shoulders quick.

Liz: YAAAAAH!!

Leon: AYYYYYEE!!!

Leon screamed like a little girl and dropped the milk he grabbed. Liz immediately died of laughter. Leon had his back to the wall and was panting hard.

Leon: *pant* Damn it Liz, *pant* you scared the carp out of me

Liz was crying of laughter at this point.

Liz: Ha!! I never knew you were half female! HAHA!!

Leon grew red of embarrassment. He did shriek like a girl. Liz stopped laughing and punched his arm.

Liz: Hey Cmon, im only kidding

Leon: Yeah I know...

Liz: Whatcha cookin anyways? Smells great!

Leon: Well I was going to make pancakes...

He then pointed at the spilt milk. Liz gasped.

Liz: I didn't even notice! Maries gonna kill us!

Leon: She'll kill you. Im off the list heh