Chapter 42: Meet Callie

Callie POV

Callie woke up! She was laying down on the old lumpy couch. She blinked for a while then slowly sat up. She felt like carp...

Callie: *Groan* Why do I feel so bad? Ughhh, my head...

She had a slight headache. She slowly looked around. She was back in the shack and it was dark.

Callie: I must've passed out or something... Did we complete our mission?

She looked around some more. Everything seemed normal. There was a small clock on a side table near her. She read;

12 A.M.

Callie: Midnight...

She rubbed her eyes. Why did she feel so weird? She seemed...Off.

Callie: What happend?? Did I black out? Why can't I remember a single thing?!

She tried and tried. All she could remember was the mission her and Marie were on with agent 3. The inkling sighed. She uncovered herself from the blanket and saw what she was wearing.

Callie: What the?!?---

She crawled back a little out of shock. She was still in her octo clothes. She looked at her hands as she wore black gloves. Her stomach felt cold as she had was exposed there due to her tiny crop top.

Callie: Did I get drunk or something?? What happend??!

She slowly stood up and wobbled a little as she wasn't used to wearing heels. She carefully walked over to the mirror on the wall she normally uses. Her eyes were just as beautiful as Marie's. Her long, black tentacles almost drooped to the floor. She fell asleep with them still in a bow which was now messed up and twisted. She touched her side as she saw the emblem for the octarians... She gasped and covered her mouth.

Callie: Why is this here!!?? I need answers!

She took some deep breathes. She clicked her heels together as she wobbled more. Her legs had on some tight leggings on.

Callie: First of all, this isn't my taste in clothing, and second of all, does this make my butt look big?

She turned herself around and put a hand on her hip. Her ass stuck out as she shook it a little. She then smirked and slapped it.

Callie: Nah, It's big no matter what! Hehe...

She smiled brightly. She needed to change into something more comfortable and not like a hooker. She walked away and looked around some more. Same old place it seemed.

Callie: Everything seems fine. I just wanna know what happened to me...

Suddenly she stopped and her stomach growled violently.

Callie: Oh my! Im STARVING! I wonder if gramps stocked the place!

She happily skipped over to the kitchen. She had a massive appetite for some reason, she didn't know why. She clapped her hands and looked around the kitchen.

Callie: What should Callie eat tonight? Hmmm...Aha!

She found some rice bags. She picked them up and threw the bags on the counter. She then kept looking.

Callie: Oooh! Definitely some of these!

She found her favorite squid crackers and threw them over by the rice.

Callie: Hope Marie dosen't mind this...Hehe

She threw away all the pancake batter! She dusted her hands off and smirked.