Chapter 41: Let's go home

Narrator POV

After a long battle between good vs evil, Callie was taken down and brought to justice by our heroic couple, the two reunited with Callie and the other agents as they had a tiny celebration! Then a tragedy happend...Poor Emily had her fate sealed and killed by supreme leader Vulkan who now has the sample... An angry Leon fell back to his knees and stared at the emotionless Emily...

Leon POV

Leon was devastated. He had a few tears escape his eyes. Marie closed her eyes and held Leon's back as she stood behind him. Ava was crying a storm while Liz tried to calm her down, but had trouble calming down herself. Then there was Skarlet, her yellow eyes just shifted down. She grunted as her teeth gritted and her eyes slowly tearing up as well. She clenched her fists and walked over to a wall and punched it out of anger. She then stepped back and covered her face as she wimpered a little now. She felt guilty...

Leon: She just wanted *sniff* to be like us... Free and away from this madness...

Marie: I know Leon

Marie got on her knees too and sat next to Leon. She scooted close to him and wrapped her arms around his bruised body. She layed her head on his shoulder as tears sprinkled down her soft face.

Leon: I offered to be her friend... We we're so close to getting out of here...

Marie held him tighter. Her eyes looked up to see his fangs popping out.

Leon: Then...Then....GRAAAAA!

He stood up quick with Marie sliding off of him. He picked up a rock and threw it as hard as he could at a wall.

*Crack*

The rock broke. Leon was panting and full of anger. Marie stood back up and brushed herself off. She looked over at Callie and walked to her limp body. She was still out cold. Leon calmed down a little and looked over at his team. Liz was just looking down with her lip quivering a little. Ava was just out of it. She was sobbing louder as this violent action was just to much for her brain. He walked over to them and just gave them a tight hug. Liz just finally snapped and cried into Leon's sleeve. Poor thing... he rubbed her back as he was still fighting tears. He felt his side get tight as Ava slammed her face into him and cried even louder. Everyone was not taking this very well... They just witnessed murder, not a simple splat but a murder. Liz pulled off and sniffed as she wiped her eyes clean and huffed a little.

Leon: You Ok Liz?

Liz: *Sniff* Yeah I just...Don't cry much...

She walked away and sat down with Marie. Leon kneeled down to see a broken Ava. Her face melted Leon's heart as tears fell down her face hard and her mouth shaking.

Ava: Leon...Emily's just sleeping...Right??

Leon felt like he was stabbed by a knife. He grabbed her cheeks and looked at her sweetly. His voice broke a little out of what Ava said.

Leon: I'll do everything I can to make her feel better, Ok? *whimper*

Ava hugged him and sniffed.

Ava: Ok Leon...

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. She felt a lot better being in Leon's arms. He pulled and said;

Leon: Are you going to be strong with me? And get through this?

Ava nodded and wiped her tears away. Leon smiled a little and stood up. The small octoling went to join Liz and Marie. Leon then looked around...Wheres Skarlet? He turned again and saw her sitting on a rock. He walked towards her and tapped her back.