Chapter 59: Ammo Knights

Narrator POV

The city was still in shock from the small attack. Inklings slowly began to walk out from cover as well as octolings. Couples held each other close from and recovered from the attack. Friends and family also helped one another. Who was that and why did they need Sheldon's Rainmaker so bad? The story continues with our heroes...

Leon POV

Leon: Good cod...

He walked with his girl and Sheldon. All around them was the purple sticky ink that thief shot with the Rainmaker. People were still scared and some upset. Police and ambulances crowded the streets of Inkopolis, picking up the injured ones...

Marie: This is horrible...

Sheldon: Not the first time the city was attacked...

Leon and Marie both looked down at the small weapons smith, eyes filled with wonder.

Sheldon: I see the look in your eye...Come, we will talk at my shop

His stubby legs made squeaky sounds when he walked ahead. Leon and Marie just stared ahead, both still in thought. Finally passing all the sea people, Ammo Knights was just before them.

Sheldon: Ha! Im so proud of this place!

Leon: Its very big! I wonder what the inside looks like?

Sheldon: Well follow me in and I'll let you have a look around! Its only right to have the turf war hotshot Leon into my shop!

He pulled out a small key and turned to the sliding doors and began to unlock it. Marie watched and leaned into Leon's ear.

Marie: *Whispering* Sheldon has a nice place, trust me

Leon: *Whispering* Yeah?

*Clink!*

The door unlocked and they had a smooth slide open mechanic.

Sheldon: Papa's home my babies!

The small creature charged in. Behind him, Marie and Leon followed in holding hands sweetly. The inside was bigger than the exterior! The crisp smell of metal and plastic filled Leon and Marie's nostrils. Walls and walls of weapons surrounded the whole shop! Even shelves of weapons were show cased everywhere! The tile was clean and the whole place was lit very well.

Marie: Wow Sheldon, you really out did your little shop here, hehe

Sheldon: Little? Marie, this place is bigger than every shop! Ask Bisk!

Marie: *giggle* Whatever you say

Sheldon huffed his way behind a large counter. He used a small ladder to climb over the top and then used a stepping stool to carefully make his way down. Marie and Leon watched the entire time and both were snickering. Sheldon growled a little.

Sheldon: Ok I get it! Im short! Haha...So funny

Marie: More like itty bitty~

Leon: Alright alright, heh, Woah....No way...

Leon let go of Marie's hand and ran over to a weapon he's never seen before!

Leon: What the shell...Its so...Unique...

Marie smiled.

Marie: This is a candy store for Leon...

Sheldon: Oooh! It seems your already interested in my products!