Chapter 29: Octo Callie

Narrator POV

(Meanwhile during the meeting with Skarlet and the Cap'n)

Octo base was even darker than usual. Callie was storming the main halls and rooms mad as can be. She would stomp past her troops which were scared of her presence. An octotrooper stood in her way.

Octotrooper: Is everything Ok general? ACK!

She pushed him out of the way and slammed him near a wall. She marched off and went down the main stairs. She then walked past a octoling group, Callies hands in fists next to her sides.

Octoling: Hey boss, why so steamy?

Callie stopped and looked back at her. Her eyes were like daggers as they pierced the octolings eyes. She turned away and kept marching to the basement where her room was. She was now in the basement hallway that led to an elevator. Callies guards were playing cards, as she came closer the guards threw the cards away and stood guard quick. Callie glared at both of them who were sweating bullets thinking Callie would rip them a new one...

Callie just ignored them and entered the elevator. She pushed the floor that led to her room. When she made it down, she flipped a switch that turned on her purple and pink spotlights. Her room was very large with a huge computer and a show stage for her to sing her evil remixes.

Octo Callie: Computer!

Computer: Welcome OctoLover1...Powering on...

Callie watched as her giant computer screen booted up. The screen showed cameras and messages. She left it alone as she just wanted it to be booted up for later. She sat down on her tentacle couch and pounded her fists.

Octo Callie: So, Skarlet thinks she can just quit on me?! Bad move...

She got up and sat down in her computer chair. She typed in a code that opened up screenshots of the spy that took Skarlet and an inkling that gave Callie a headache.

It was Leon and Ava.

Octo Callie: I bet that inkling boy has something to do with the little spy! Computer! Enhance image #2!

The computer zoomed in on the image of Ava. Callie noticed her eyes and tentacles...Shes and octoling!

Octo Callie: Seems we have TWO traitors!

She pounded the desk and it echoed through her room. She then looked up to see Leon shooting octarians.

Octo Callie: You...Everything here was running smooth until you showed up...I'll make sure your the next to go, Leon!

Callie got up and shut off her computer. She sat back down on her couch and layed there. She thought of ways to get rid of Leon. Blowimg him up didn't work, Skarlet couldn't capture him, and now shes probably on his side now! These thoughts were bugging Callie. Leon was strong but she knew a way to push him back. She sat up and looked at her side table.

Her shades...

They glowed a dark red auroa with lights flickering through the front. She smiled evily, those shades had mysterious power and Callie loved them for it. She was a different person with them on. She grabbed them and slowly put them on...Until she was interrupted. An octosniper was buzzing her office.

Octosniper: Umm Ma'am? We need you for something

He was with some other octarian troops.

Octo Callie: Give me just a sec!

She looked back at her shades and grinned. She put them on as her body felt a tingle. She shook a little as the power surged through her veins. She put her head down and waited for the full effect. Suddenly, she stopped shaking and looked up. The shades were glowing colors as they emitted lights that flowed through the front. She felt...Like nothing could break her...