Chapter 46: You and Me Forever

(Hi! Warning! The following chapter has high sexual action and lots of dirty talk, viewer discretion advise! I think you all know where this is going ;) Skipping this chapter won't affect plot very much, if your still here, ENJOY!!) (Again, very sexual content ahead! You have been warned)

Narrator POV

Nothing seems to be good for our heroes... The octoling waifu was taken by her former master. Leon and Marie had a fiasco... Leaving in complete sorrow, Marie was heart broken to hear her own lover talk to her in such a way. Leon as well was feeling like squit. He took time to think about what he has done... But let's take some time ourselves to see how the inkling idol is feeling about this all...

Marie POV

Marie was back in the shack, alone in her and Leon's room. Cries could be heard from the other side as Marie wasn't taking it so easily...

Marie: M-Maybe Leon is right *sob* he probably know w-what h-hes doing...*sniff*

She was laying down in the bed Leon shared with her. Tears damped her pillow. Just seeing her like this really made you wanna give her the biggest hug...

Marie: But why would he talk to me like that?? *sniff* did I do something wrong? Why was he so mad at me?

Questions fiddled her head, she only cried harder. Poor Marie...

Marie: Oh Leon...*Cries*

The whole room had a low and sad vibe to it. Marie normally dosen't cry at all! Callie is the one who Marie has to comfort...But something about Leon always made Marie so tingly and comfortable inside. She rolled over and burried her face deep into her pillow. She mumbled;

Marie: Maybe I don't need him! ....MARIE! Don't say such words!! ....Oh I miss him!! *cries louder*

She couldn't relax. She needed Leon more than ever right now...

Callie, on the other side door, was eavesdropping on her cousin. She felt horrible herself. She heard everything.

Callie: I should probably check on her...

Callie slowly turned the knob, however it was stuck...Locked.

Callie: She must want alone time... Or I could just knock, hehe

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Callie: Marie!! Can I come in?

Marie's ears perked up. It was Callie...

Marie: Give me a sec...

Marie tried her best to rub her tears away. She got out of bed and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were very red, shes been crying for hours. Her smile was forced as it looked creepy. She sighed and went to the door and opened it.

Callie: You Ok Mar--- Oh?!

Marie's face was full of sorrow. Her eyes lower than usual and red. Her smile was like looking at a crack on concrete. Her tentacles were a mess...

Callie: Oh Marie!

She hugged her tightly.

Callie: What happend to you??! What made you like this?

She was about to speak, but hesitated. Should she tell Callie what Leon did? She didn't want him to have a bad reputation with the other agents if it spreads. An idea flew into her mind.

Marie: Come with me

She let Callie in and closed the door behind her. Callie sat on her side of the bed. Marie sat down next to her.