Chapter 1

"Love can break you but somehow it will complete you. At the end of everyday you have no choice but to choose love. Welcome to the story where love is hidden. This chapter is now open"-Author.

----

"Lisa-yah!!!!! Someone's calling, would you mind to answer the telephone call?", Chaeng said.

"Could you please just answer it? I'm taking a shower", Lisa answered.

"Geez", Chaeng mumbled but then went to answer the call, "Hello", she said.

"Goodafternoon, ma'am this is Japan airlines, I would like to inform you that the plane where Ms. Jenny Kim took a flight has crashed this afternoon at 3:00pm. I am sorry for this bad news. We will inform all the details when the investigation was already done. Thank you *beep*", the phone call hang up.

Chaeng's tears started falling through her cheeks when Jisoo saw her while holding the cup of ramen and sipping the noodles. Her eyes widened and quickly went to where Chaeng is.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's the matter?", Jisoo asked while caressing Chaeng's shoulder. Chaeng still holding the telephone, unable to speak, and her hands started shaking.

"Chaeyoung-ah", Jisoo tapped Chaeng's shoulder so she could get out of her deep thoughts.

"Jennie unnie", Chaeng bit her bottom lip and dropped the telephone because of shock. She can't help herself from crying.

"Why? What happened to Jendeukie?", Jisoo pulled Chaeng's shoulder to face her because she's already so worried.

"The-the... Hmmmm. The airplane she rode on... C-c-crashed while she's on her way back to Korea", Chaeng stuttered but she managed to say all of this while she's sobbing.

Jisoo dropped the ramen she was eating, jaw dropped, eyes widened and tears already falling from her eyes.

After a few minutes she's back from her sanity.

"Wait, is this confirmed? Are they sure? Is that for real? We should go and do some investigation or what? What should we do? Did they already called her mom? Chaeng? What?", Jisoo's unending questions while Chaeng didn't bother to mind her because she, herself doesn't even know what to answer to these questions.

"How will we tell this to Lisa?", Jisoo asked again while her brows creased and bit her bottom lip trying not to cry anymore.

"What? What will you tell me unnie?", Lisa get out of her room while brushing her hair coz she just finished taking a bath. The two started to wipe their tears and act normal.

"Why are you guys crying? Did you watch movie again? Geez. You guys are so weird", Lisa smirked. The two just stayed quiet and they don't know how to respond to Lisa's words.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Who called a while back? Did you answer it?", Lisa asked again. Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo and turned her eyes towards Lisa. Jisoo did the same way. Looks like they're pointing each other who will gonna say the bad news.

"Hey, guys. What is wrong? You guys are so weird. Anyways, did Nini already called? I thought her flight was this afternoon. She should have arrived by now and took the VIP exit so that I could pick her. I already finished taking a bath but she's not calling yet. Does her flight delayed?", Lisa's unending words but the two remained quiet. But hearing the word "Nini" make Chaeng's tears started to fall again.

"Uh-hm-hmmm... The truth is. Hmmm", Jisoo stuttered composing the words she wanted to say. "I-hm... I don't know how to say it", Jisoo started crying while she intertwine her hands and covered her face.

"Guys, what is happening? I'm starting to panic because of what the two of you acting", Lisa scrolling through her phone and dialed Jennie's number but she can't contact her.

"The fuck is happening?", Lisa raised her voice already and her tears started flowing. The two got startled and Jisoo is ready to talk but it was interrupted when Lisa's phone vibrates she thought it was J's number but it's her mom.

"Hello, Lisa?", the voice of J's mom is shaking.

"Yes, mom?", Lisa started calling J's mom, mom when they're still trainees.

"Jennie is gone", J's mom started crying out loud.

"No, what? I don't understand. Mom, what are you talking about? She just went to Japan for Chanel. Mom she's not gone, she's just out of the country", Lisa kneeled down the floor while saying these words trying to hype herself.

"Its true. The plane she ride on crashed while she's on her way back to Korea. The last time I talked to her was when she said she's on her way for departure. After an hour the airlines called me and told me about the said incident", J's mom sobbing while explaining it to Lisa. She managed not to stutter for her to clearly explain and Lisa will understand it.

"Wait. Wait. I-i-i. This won't sink into my mind. I don't understand what's happening", the only words Lisa managed to say.

"I thought the airlines already called your dorm, to inform you what happened", J's mom said and Lisa stared at Jisoo and Chaeng.

"Mom, I'll call you back" , Lisa hang up. "So is this--- is this why you two haven't respond to me and ignores me a while ago?", Lisa asking them and won't stop crying. The three of them just cried and cried when they heard a voice mail from their CEO.

"Turn on the TV. I know you already heard the news today. We have an emergency meeting today *beep*", the voice mail ended and Jisoo quickly pick up the remote and turned the TV on. While Lisa is just staring at the floor.

"20 year old Blackpink's main rapper, lead vocalist, multilingual artist and the house ambassador of Chanel, Jennie Kim, crashed everyone's heart after hearing the news that the plane she was riding crashed while she was on her way back to Korea after attending the fashion show of Chanel in Japan...", the news stating but Lisa didn't finished hearing it. She took her jacket and hurriedly get out of their dorm without even knowing where she is heading. Jisoo and Chaeng run after her but she is too fast to be caught.

Jisoo and Chaeng headed to the company assuming that Lisa is already there but surprised when they only seen J's mom crying. The two hugged her so tight and the three of them won't stop crying.

Where is Lisa? Where did she go? How will she accept the fact that Jennie is already dead? Will she even conquer this? What will happen to blackpink? Will they still continue without Jennie? We'll answer all of this!

Hello, readers! Welcome to this Jenlisa fanfic! Aweeee. I'm sorry for the tragic start. Are you guys ready for some romance? Sadness? And happiness?

Vote! Follow! Comment!