Chapter 39

"Saw you in that dress, you look so beautiful and wonderful in white"-Author.

[Author's note: Okay, this is embarrassing. I never experienced to witnessed this kind of event so please understand me. And if you will asked me how did I know this certain things if I haven't attended this kind of event, its all in my imagination. Thank you for your consideration]

"Do you all have your invitations there? Remember we won't get inside if you don't have that. That's our pass", Jisoo said when they arrived at the venue and they all nodded and waved they're own invitations.

Seulgi is preparing herself in the room. She's warming up her voice while Lisa can't calm down. She walks from left to right then right to left then sits again.

"Lisa, can you please calm down? I'm so dizzy looking at you. I can't even focus. You're giving me chills and I feel nervous now also. I hate you", Seulgi said.

"Dude, i'm so, I don't know, I feel butterflies inside me. I don't know what i'm feeling, am I sad. Am I what. I don't know. Just bare with me. Ugh", Lisa explained.

"Did you mean? Bear? Yes, that's me", Seulgi said playfully and Lisa smirked.

When someone knocked on their door and no one wants to open it first. They push and pull each other whose gonna open. But they behave when the person already knocking it so hard and almost got wrecked.

"Ah. Yes?", Seulgi opened it and peek her head slowly.

"You won't open it huh. You waited for me to almost break it?", Joy said in annoyance.

"Yah! What do you want?", Lisa said.

"Its time to get ready you two idiots", Joy said teasing the two.

"Oh, let us add you Joy. So we're called three idiots", Seulgi teased and Joy punched her in her right arm while Lisa is just laughing and Joy rolled her eyes on her.

"Lets go. You feel like you're VIP?", Joy smirked and she started walking. The two just followed her.

When they saw the place. Its almost ready. They're presence is the only missing now so the event will start. The speakers are being ready now and Seulgi is just waiting for the cue for her to start singing.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous, I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I've found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

Seulgi feeling the song while they started to walk. Lisa is just looking at what's happening. She's so excited what the bride looked like. She seems so focused until she saw what she wants.

So as long as I live i'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day i'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Seulgi feeling every lyrics like she's about to cry but managed not to. The bride is almost there. Almost to the one she chose to be her partner in life. To have and to hold. Being this beautiful and wonderful tonight. Deserves all the love in this life. Lisa felt like the time stopped, her tears began to fall, can't even take a blink while looking at Jennie wearing her white gown which fits on her so well, her simple make up because she doesn't need to wear too much, she's so beautiful with or without make up just like what she said before in their broadcasts. Good old times, she sigh. While Seulgi kept elbowing her who forgot her role why she's infront.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Jennie's hand already passed to Irene's by her dad after Lisa sang these lyrics. She can't help it not to cry while singing. She and Seulgi did the duet for the last chorus. Seulgi take the second voice while Lisa feeling the song like she owns it.

So as long as I live i'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day i'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
Oooh oh
You look so beauthiful in white

After they finished singing, the two vowed and exits while Jennie and Irene already facing the priest and the ceremony started.

"Oh. I thought Jennie will be the ones to stand infront and Irene will be the one who will walk in the aisle", Jisoo asked.

"They decided to be Jennie this time and in their second wedding it will be Irene", Chaeng said.

"They will have another wedding?", Jisoo asked again by this time she whispers it more quietly.

"Yes. Because Irene wants a beach wedding but Jennie wants this kind of wedding so decided they will just do both of it", Chaeng explained.

"Oh. True love", Jisoo mumble.

While the two drowns in their convos they didn't notice Jennie and Irene is already giving vows to each other.

"Love should be fighting for someone even if it hurts. But you taught me that love is choosing who's already infront of me and willing to spend the rest of her life. So I will love you, Jennie Kim for richer or for poorer, even if you will get sick because I already took care of you on those times so this won't be a new thing for us anymore, especially, i'll be the loyal partner you could ever have. I love you", Irene said while she puts the ring in Jennie's hand and kissed it.

"I guess you already said everything", Jennie is teary eyed now. "But I just want to say, losing my memory gives me chance to have someone like you and that thing I will never regret it happened. I'll be with you for the worst time, i'll be with you while you cry the pain, i'll be with you while you're sick, i'll be with you and will always be you no matter what. I love you, Rene. Take this ring as a sign of our love, that we already united and no one could spare us", Jennie said while she puts the ring and kissed Irene's forehead.

After the wedding they already went to the reception. You can see how happy the newly wedded couple but Seulgi and Lisa is nowhere to be found.

Vote! Comment! Follow!