Chapter 27

"If its for you, it's for you. But do something to be worth having it"-Author

[Message from the author: Let's have some break, I mean not a break up from relationship but a break from Blackpink. This chapter is a Yermseul POV. A preparation from the upcoming chapters which will hurt you. Oops. Already gave some teas]

Seulgi already left Jisoo's house. In her mind, she still thinking how did all of this happen. She thought Joy and Yeri are close friends, actually sisters because their sisterhood really that strong since pre debut. So she seems like not convinced of what Jisoo told her that her younger sister or let me say the maknae line quarrel because of Chaeng. So she needs to be enlightened about this.

"Kim Yerim, where are you?", Seulgi texted Yeri.

But its already 10 minutes since she texted her but she didn't replied. So she tried to call her and still not picking up. So she started worrying about Yeri. Well, Yeri is so closed to Seulgi. Like what Irene said, she raised her and fed her since Yeri still attending school. It seems like Irene and Seulgi is Yerim's parents in the group. So Seulgi can't help not to worry.

"Hm. Hello? Are you related to her?", someone on the line pick up but its not Yeri.

"Yes. Who is this?", Seulgi said.

"A bartender, miss. Your friend is already drunk because she's here since this morning. Its good someone called her. Her phone hept vibrating so I answered it", the man on the line explained.

"Okay. Thank you. Please don't left her there and please text me the address", Seulgi said and hurriedly drove her car when she received the address.

"Darn it, Yerim. If Irene was here you're already dead", Seulgi said while driving.

When Seulgi already arrived, she quickly looked for Yerim and found her asleep because she's really drunk now.

"Darn it, Yeri! Why are you being like this? We didn't raise you to be like this!", Seulgi scolding her while she carried her and put her in her car.

"Oh. Seulgi, unnie. I miss you", Yeri said in her drunk tone.

"What's happening with you Yeri. You're not like this. You never been like this", Seulgi said and she's already teary-eyed.

She thought Yeri already fell asleep in her car. So she didn't bother to talk to her again and just bring her to her house. She'll just talk to her when she wake up tomorrow.

"Unnie", Yeri said where Seulgi didn't notice she's already crying.

"Yah! I thought you already asleep?", Seulgi asked.

"Unnie", Yeri now is sobbing.

"Yeah?", Seulgi responds.

"Unnie", Yeri said again.

"Why?", Seulgi stopped the car and stared at Yeri.

"I love Park Chaeyoung", Yeri sobs.

"I do love her. I tried to convinced my family to be with her. To accept her but they didn't want to. So I decided to fight for her and I don't care if they disown me", Yeri said.

"Yes, unnie. If you're confused. I chose Chaeng more than my family. I'm so tired insisting myself to accept me and her. Until one day they let me decide whether them or my one and only love", Yeri said.

"Ofcourse. I already made my mind. Family is always family. But Park Chaeyoung is one and only which I can't find anyone like her again", Yeri added.

"But Joy. That fucking Joy stole her. That fucking Joy took her for granted when i'm away fighting my own family. Then what now? What now? Chaeng already hate me because of being coward. Because i'm too late to choose her more than anything", Yeri added again.

*Seulgi's POV*

I'm about to ask what was her plan now because I guess she's done talking. But when i'm about to speak. I already saw her snoring and obviously on her deep sleep because cause of the alcohol she drink.

I salute Yeri though. She's so brave. Unlike me, a coward, playgirl, indeed. What if i'm like Yeri whose brave like that. Will I still have her right now? Will she still be by my side winning her heart? Gaining her trust? And not like this, i'm almost on the way of being pity because I screwed everything. The mess I cause that still haven't clean. I'm here again with my deep thoughts. I'm drowning again with my past mistakes which keeps on bothering me.

I took Yeri out of the car and take her on my guest room. Its been so long since someone sleep in here. When we're still Red Velvet. I miss my members already. I miss our bond. I miss what we were before. Before this mess happened. Before the rumors they made why we disbanded.

"Unnie. Don't leave", I heard Yeri said when i'm about to close the door.

"You need something?", I asked.

"No", she said.

"Okay. Goodnight", I said.

"I need someone", she said and I stopped from closing the door.

"Yeri, you're drunk. You need to sleep and rest", I said while I went inside again and sat on the couch.

"No. I'm feeling better now, unnie. I'll just feel burden if I ain't going to let this out tonight", she said.

"What do you want to talk about?", I asked.

"What happened to us?", Yeri asked.

"Dummy. What do you mean us. There's no us. Yeri, you're really drunk right now", I said.

"Oh my gosh, unnie. What are you saying. I don't think if I am really the one whose drunk or you. I mean us, Red Velvet", she said.

Yeri is still really a kid. She knows her feelings for Chaeng but she don't even understand why we disbanded. Well, I can't blame her. Same with me. Its still fresh right now. There's still part in me that I don't accept this fact. Five years being together as a girl group and 10 years being together since trainee isn't that easy to let go. So I understand Yeri especially she's still young.

I'm dumbfounded for a while. I'm ready to speak when I heard someone speak where the door is.

"Is this what you two doing since we disbanded? Get drunk?", someone said and I got startled when I saw who she is.

Vote! Follow! Comment!