Chapter 24

"Maybe I should try for once if it will work out or if it really still belongs to only one"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

We went to a famous exhibit here in Thailand. She's not allowed to hang out but I assure I went to a place which is safe. A place that haven't opened yet. This place is meant to be opened in our anniversary, it still in four months, so.

"Wait. Its my first time to go in this place", D said.

"Because this is not still officially opened", I said and smiled.

"Where our we?", she asked again.

"Photography exhibit", I answered. Then the door already opened.

I can't help not to teary-eyed. Remember our prom photo? It's the first picture you will see when you enter the back entrance. I didn't open the main entrance because its safer here.

"Oh. So this is---", I cut her sentence.

"Yes. A photography exhibit taken by me and Jen. The places we have been. Those secret rendezvous we did. Our fave photos. Its all here. I will officially open this in our anniversary", I explained.

"Oh. So why did you bring me here? To feel more pain?", she smirked.

"No", I said.

"Then what?", she asked.

"Let me tour you first here", I said.

Me and Jen are really addicted to clouds. We love to take photos of clouds. So yes, more of the photographs are clouds, aesthetic beauty of clouds that if you will see it, it makes you feel relieved. D touched one of the photographs and stare at it.

"What's the problem?", I asked.

"You really do love her. Don't you?", she asked.

"Yes. I do. I really do love her. So so much", I said.

"You getting braver because of this", she said.

"The least I can do for her. The thing I didn't and haven't do when she still here", I said.

"Then what is the purpose you take me here?", she asked. We already at the place where its only me and J's photos.

"I want you to see all of this", I sigh.

"For me to get hurt?", she asked.

"Let me speak first, D", I said and she nodded.

"I want you to see all of this. For you to know how much I love her and for you to realize that you can't fully love me if you don't accept and understand how much J still holds me even she's gone", I said.

"Now you tell me. Will you still love me even i'm still stuck to a person who's already not living here in this world?", I continued.

"Can you love me back if I said yes?", she answered me with a question.

"I love you, D. But its not the same as how I love J. You get it? I love you in a different way. I feel my heart flutters for the first time in a while when you're walking to get in the car", I explained.

"So, what do you want now?", she asked.

"I want to try. I want to risk. But can I ask you a favor?", I said.

"What?", she asked.

"Be patient with me. It still takes time. Or you will just wait for me to be fully healed? Its up to you", I said.

"Won't you let me be by your side while you're healing? I already told you about all of this before. You don't know the urge of me wanting you", she said.

"So. That means we're official now?", I asked.

"Yes", she said.

I don't know where all of this will go. I don't know if this will work out. I don't know if all of this will help me stand up from losing her. D is not a rebound, or is she? But I need someone to help me heal and I don't know anyone who will but D.

We already went back home and she cooked food for me like how Jennie is doing before. What the crap is this. We're just starting and I still see and think of my Jennie. Ugh. I can't help it. But I will try to make it up for D. I will try to be a better girlfriend for her. The thing that I never did for Jennie.

She already went home and I already washed up planning to sleep now. I haven't checked my social medias in a while so I decided to scroll it. Its true, Red Velvet already disbanded, same as Twice and BTS. Korea is really dangerous right now. The number of suicide that's happening every year is not a joke. Their government should think how to prevent this. I hope Jisoo unnie and Chaeng is fine there. Its been a month since the last time I saw them.

I opened our groupchat where J still on it. I saw those picture they're sending. Is it time to tell them I already in a relationship with D? Maybe its better to let them know in person. I might bring D to Korea next month and had reunion with the girls.

It seems like Chaeng is really happy with Joy. I can't blame her. Her name really define it all. They're always together huh. I wonder if their family already met each other. I'm so happy how Chaeng is happy right now. She really deserve this. She gone through a lot and really didn't have time to find true love because she's busy eating foods. But she really didn't find it, it purposely found her and Sooyoung came. I really wish her the best, she will always be my twin sister.

Jisoo unnie really haven't told me who's the one making her happy right now. Why is that. She's not this secretive to anyone especially when it comes to her members. Or she's making prank coz she really doesn't have a lover.

"Jisoo unnie! You haven't told me yet who's making you happy", I texted her.

"Yah! You aren't going to ask if i'm fine? Thank you!", she teased.

"Soo-yah! Why are you not answering my question?", I said when I saw Chaeng is typing.

"Hello", Chaeng said.

"What a boring reply, Chaeng-yah", I teased.

"I hate you", Chaeng said.

"Who said I love you", I teased again.

Then Jisoo unnie has gone and never replied again in the groupchat. She really not interested telling us who's that person huh.

Hello, guys! How's the story so far? Ate you enjoying it?

Vote! Comment! Follow!