Chapter 4

"I like you more as the time goes by but why it hurts when I knew you don't like me back perhaps you like someone else when I thought all we've been through already build up "US" but it seems like it's just a thought"-Author.

*still Lisa's POV*

"Lisa-yah", J said.

"Hm?", I respond.

"I wanna come to Thailand with you", she said.

"But I already booked my flight today", I said.

"Its okay, mom and I will just come tomorrow, I already booked the flight and took the VIP entrance and exit", she said.

"Oh, mom is coming over? Nice. Nice", I said.

"Yeah, we're planning to have a family dinner, my family and your family", she said. And I felt like butterflies just flew in my stomach which their pupa stage already ended. Now i'm very excited. If she only knew this means so much to me and mom knows already how much I love this girl but J and her parents never knew.

I already told my parents that we're having a family dinner. So mom and dad cooked a special dishes for J's parents. She has no body guards and I also gave my body guards vacation so our family could spend a private bond here in my hometown.

I pick them up in the airport where they took the VIP exit. Ya know to avoid any issues and camera's. I thought it was just J and her mom but my eyes widened when I saw her dad. Phew. Imma scared cat at the moment. But things will gone well, right?

We directly went in our house. Its already evening when they arrived so i'm sure they are tired and hungr so we decided to eat the dinner my parents cooked. At first it was completely silent but then after time we managed to have a conversation.

We just talk about life. Our training days, our struggle being Blackpink member, how we conquered every struggle. But it makes me quiet when they already talk about lovelife. Geez, it makes me think I wanna confess my feelings to her now with our parents but I guess its not about time and my heart broke when J's dad said he already saw his son-in-law when they are in their way coming here. I choked and looked at J's reaction saying "tsk" and moved her head from left to right.

"Dad, stop. I told you I don't like him", J said.

"But we already talked about that my princess", her dad said.

"Oh, I hope our Lisa will find her man someday", my mom said just to break my silence and I protested.

Though mom and dad knows about my feelings to J, they don't want me to get hurt about it. I am so thankful that my parents are so supportive on everything I wanted to pursue and also about my sexuality.

After dinner, I guided J's parents in our guest room. Then J and I will share my room. There's no malice about it because we shared rooms together and the other members in Korea. But before I went to my room, I left her alone to washed up and went to my parents room.

"Mom, dad", I knocked on my parents room and mom came to open the door.

"Yes, hun?", dad asked when I already entered the room. And I can't control my tears anymore.

"Mom, do you think its time to confess my feelings to her?", I asked.

"Oh, baby", mom said.

"Baby, if you know its time then go, say it, only your heart will know if its already time. Even you're rejected or not atleast you tried and you already know where your place in her heart, atleast you have a confirmation and you know when to stop not like this you just have doubt, conclusion, what ifs and buts, so just try, even if it hurts you, no one is not getting hurt, right?", my dad said and I just nodded the I hugged my dad and my mom hugged the both of us. A group hug, I felt at ease.

Then I heard J already looking for me. She already finished taking a bath. I already said goodnight to mom and dad and gave them a kiss. I quickly went to my room.

"Oh, hey, you done?", I asked.

"Yes, already done. Where did you go?", she asked.

"I went to my mom and dad's room to say goodnight", I said and she just nodded. "Oh, so you have a man now huh", I teased.

"Dude, I don't like him but dad kept bragging about him. I'm so disgusted", she said.

"Why? Why you don't like him? Huh?", I curiously asked.

"Coz maybe I like someone else?", every word she will speak means a step closer to me until my back hit the wall. I'm so stuck to where i'm standing. I shouldn't tease her now I lost.

"The who?", I pretend to be disgusted and normal.

"You!", she pointed me and there she goes again. Her gummy smile. But I still pretend I don't like it.

"Sorry but my type is Jisoo unnie", I hurriedly took my towel and ran inside my comfort room. Shit. What did I just said. I messed up. But dude, I am shocked. Who would thought she'll said "You", the fuck. I don't know how to respond. I panicked, okay? But I guess she's just messing around and not so serious about it. But why she's joking about it. About these kinds of stuff. Ugh. Why would she say that if she didn't mean it. Dude, i'm confuse. Okay. Whatever.

When I get out of my comfort room, she's just scrolling her phone and she act like nothing happened. So I guess what I said earlier didn't affect her and she's just messing around about the words she said. Okay. I get it. That's already a hint that she didn't like me but just like messing around me. Another kill, now, double kill. So I just went beside her and lay down.

"So you like Jisoo unnie huh?", she smirked.

"I didn't say that", I protested.

"But you said she is your type", she also protested. "I agree though. I mean who wouldn't like Jisoo unnie, she's pretty and talented. Now I understand why you always cling on her huh and always going to her room and sleep with her", she smirked again after the last word.

"Well, she's sweet, she always call on me whenever she's afraid or lost or sick. I wanna protect her always. Ya know", i'm making her jealous but it feels like its not effective though.

"That's good. Now I know", she said.

"What do you mean you know?", I asked.

"Nothing, lets sleep. I'm so tired. Goodnight", she smiled.

Seriously, J is so weird. I can't understand her. Is she jealous? But I don't feel any jealousy, why is that? She's confusing me. Hmmmm.

I'm making up to you on this chapter guys because the last chapter is kind of a mess. I wish this chapter is better.

Vote! Follow! Comment!