Chapter 16

"We should widen our world in order to find the people we deserve"-Author.

*Jisoo's POV*

-Flashback how I knew Seulgi unnie and how we went in a dinner-

I didn't know where this started but when I am still the MC of Inkigayo. I always see Seulgi unnie and she's beside me everytime I do an interview with them. One day I am so curious about her and stalk her IG account.

"I'm already in my forehead"

This is what I commented on her IG account and I don't know why I commented that time. I just found myself commented.

"Oh. No. We're in our forehead"

An unexpected reply from my comment but unable to reply it coz of too much notifs so I just didn't bother. Especially, i'm shy and embarrassed of what I just commented.

"Jisoo-yah!", an unexpected direct message from her. I already clicked from my notifs so it would be easier for me to reply.

"Ah. Unnie", I said.

"Hello. How are you?", she replied.

"Ah. I'm fine, unnie. How about you?", I asked.

"Well. I'm also fine. Thank you for asking. Been a while since you left being the MC of Inkigayo huh. They lost such pretty MC, i'm sure", she replied.

"Ah. Unnie. There's lot of pretty faces here that they will easily find. So its not their lost", I said.

"But for me you are the prettiest", I blushed while reading her reply.

"Ah. Thank you unnie", is the only thing I can reply.

"Anyways. You busy tonight?", she asked.

"Well. I don't usually get out at our dorm at night. Why, unnie?", I asked.

"Lets have dinner", she said.

Miss Kang Seulgi is asking me for dinner all of a sudden. I'm doomed. I mean. How can I refused. I have a crush on her. Oops. I spill the tea. I mean, who would not? She's really great in terms of dancing. In terms of singing. In terms of drawing and filming. But I salute her though. She's not that as coward as Lisa asking someone to have dinner with her. I stan.

I just wore my usual outfit. Crop top and skinny jeans with boots and my brown coat. My members are nowhere to be seen so I just left the dorm and drove my car when I received the text where we will have our dinner. I don't need body guards anyways. I know Lisa and Jennie is doing movie marathon again and Chaeng just doing her usual hobby, drawing. So I don't have the opportunity to tell them where I am going.

"Soo", Seulgi unnie called out my name and waved where she is. Wow. Early bird huh. So I went where she is.

It feels awkward tho. Why did she call me Soo? It made me smile a bit. We spend this night talking about life, our trainee days. How we overcome struggles and what our plan if ever our members got separated from us. Something like that. I never expected she talk much like this. She is so funny and cute.

-End of flashback-

"Unnie", saw Jennie came to my room.

"Yeah", I respond.

"Do, you and Seulgi unnie dating?", Jennie asked this out of nowhere.

"What do you mean? We just had dinner", I said.

"But didn't you want her?", she said.

"Suddenly? *I laugh* Well, she's cute and i'm not gonna lie, I have a crush on her so I was startled when she asked me for a dinner", I explained.

"What if she wanna date you?", she asked again.

"I don't think so if I wanted to. Because crush is different from who you wanna date. Especially there's rumors that she has said to be a girl magnet", I explained again.

"Oh. Really? You know that?", she asked in disbelief.

"Ofcourse. She's my crush. I need to have background check on her", I laugh.

"Okay, unnie. Goodnight. I will return to Lisa's room now. For sure she's waiting for me now", she said.

"We need to widen our world, in order for us to know who we are meant to and who deserves us. Goodnight, Jendeuk", I said before she open my door and she just glance at me for the last time when she's about to close the door.

To be honest, i'm not thinking of dating anyone at this moment. Seulgi unnie is just my crush but I didn't say I wanna date her, coz as if she wanna date me tho. Maybe she just invite me for dinner to be friends with. But I take it as something really special date with my crush.

Heyya guys! I'm sorry for this chapter. It's a bit mess and I guess it reflects with my life right now. Will just make it up to you on the next chapters tho. Also sorry for the typos in my past chapters, my bad.

Anyways. Thank you for still reading it. I'll try my best to make it better on the next chapters.

Vote! Follow! Comment!