Chapter 13

"If loving you is a crime, shall I be detained now?"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

"Mom! I'm home!", Jennie said.

"Mom, i'm here too", I said and we both giggled.

"Your timing was just right. I already finished cooking dinner. What took you so long?", Jennie's mom asked.

"We can't just leave our dorm mom. Remember?", Jennie said.

"Coz my baby girl is a superstar now?", me and Jennie got startled coz her dad came out nowhere.

We sit down and just ate. I am so silent. I don't know why i'm so nervous right now. Is it because its our moment to officially open up our relationship to Jennie's parents. I will only respond to "Hm" "Yeah" when they talk to me. Jennie step on my feet too because of me out of my mind.

"So baby. How are you and Kai?", her dad asked.

"Dad! I already told you that was just a cover up", Jennie exclaimed.

"But you can make it real, aren't you?", her dad keep insisting.

"No. I'm so done", Jennie teary-eyed. I caress her back.

"I can't keep it a secret anymore. I can't take it hiding anymore. I'm so sorry", Jennie started to cry. But before she continue her words. I speak up.

"We're a couple", I said. Her mom not even shocked but her dad is. "Yes, you heard that right, mom and dad. I'm inlove with your one and only daughter. I love Jennie so much", I continued.

"Jennie, what is she talking about?", her dad asked in disbelief.

"That's right dad. I'm inlove with her. I'm inlove with Lisa and she's the one i'm inlove with since day 1", Jennie explained.

"No", her dad said. We both looked at him. "Get out of my face", he said pointing at me.

"Dad! No!", Jennie hugged me.

"When I said get out of my face, you get out of my house!", her dad exclaimed.

"No. I won't. Even if you don't like me. Even you don't accept our relationship. I will still fight for Jennie. I won't give up on her. Please. Don't take me away from her. Please", I bended my knees begging for her dad.

"Just get out", her dad still wants me to get out.

"No! If she leaves then I will leave also", Jennie protested.

"Who said you'll leave! You stay! Get in to your room! We'll talk later!", I can see her dad is already pissed and Jennie's mom is just calming her down.

"Honey, stop. Please. Stop", her mom said.

"You know about this, don't you?", Jennie's dad asked. "You know it?", he repeated the question and Jennie's mom just nodded.

"You! Get out! You know your relationship is a sin more than a crime! You can't give my daughter a good life, a baby, a nice wedding in the aisle!", her dad said and it slapped me with those words.

"I don't care, dad! I don't care! I love her! I already forget those things when I decided to love her! Just let me be happy with her!", Jennie is yelling now.

"Baby, ssshhh. Calm down. Okay? Calm down", I hugged her while caressing her back.

Her dad pulled Jennie from me and brought her to her room. While he pushes me away from their house.

"You'll leave or you never see my daughter anymore?", he said.

What he said just broke my heart. What he said just put me in illusion, what if i'll never see that gummy smile again? That mandu cheeks? Those angry cat look? No! I won't let it. So I peacefully get out of their house crying. I drove the car and didn't get home in the dorm. I went somewhere else to ease the pain. But will it really ease my pain?

"Lisa-yah, where are you? Jennie called us like every minute asking if you already got home", Jisoo unnie texted.

"Yah! Lalisa. Where are you? Your members are already worried about you", Jisoo unnie texted again after 10mins.

"Lisa. Come home. Please. We're so worried", Chaeng texted.

I'm not going home if Jennie isn't with me. I will never get back home if his dad won't let me see her. Rather, i'll stay outside their house and all day, all night beg them to let them show me the love of my life.

"Baby. Please. Get back home. I'm so worried", Jennie texted me.

"But hun. I wanna be by your side", I put a crying emoji.

"This will pass. Okay? Let dad calm first before we can be together again. Okay?", she replied.

"But what if his decision already final?", I am so worried.

"Then I have no choice but to choose you even he disown me. So please. Go home. Okay? I love you", she desperately replied this.

I went home with my eyes full of tears. Jisoo unnie and Chaeng hugged me so tight. Chaeng took a glass of water and let me drink it. I'm just sobbing and can't stop crying.

"This will pass", Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah. Maybe her dad just got shocked", Chaeng said.

"Jendeuk won't let this to stay still. I know she will do everything to be with you", Jisoo unnie said.

"Yes. I was thinking the same thing unnie", Chaeng said.

They're doing their best to calm me, to atleast relieve the pain for me. Its not working tho. I just nodded and enter my room. Then the moment I surprised her flashbacks in my mind. I can see how happy she is. How her gummy smile towards me. How she told me how much she loves me. Now it gives me strength. I won't give up. I won't let Jen fight on her own. I won't let it. I promised her to fight together. I promised her through trials i'll be beside her.

"Mom", I called my mom while crying.

"Oh, darling. What happened?", Mom asked.

"Her dad. Her dad doesn't like me", i'm sobbing again.

"Did he say to get away from Jen?", dad asked.

"Yes. She did. And if I won't get out from their home I won't be able to see Jen anymore. So I peacefully left their house", I am like a crying baby talking to my parents.

"That means he just wanted to see how sincere you are to Jen", dad said.

"Huh? I'm confuse dad", I stop crying for a while.

"You know. That's what father do, darling. They see first how much someone loves their daughter so they give you circumstance", dad continued.

"But you're not like that to Jen when she confess", I asked in disbelief.

"Exactly. Because she told me first she's gonna face a dating scandal before she confess to you", dad sigh. "And I realized, she thought of your feelings first more than she thought of herself and career", he smiled. "So I realized, she loves you more than herself so I don't need to test her anymore", dad added.

What dad said calmed me. He's right. I've been a coward confessing to her parents and didn't realize they thought I don't love their daughter more than she could ever love me. Because Jen is the ones that always fight for US and always think the US. Its always been me? Isn't it? The problem. Its always been me? Right?

Now i'm gonna do everything to win Jen's parents heart for me to be able to be with her. To freely love her and make her happy.

Thank you for reading. I truly appreciate it!

Vote! Follow! Comment!