Chapter 10

"In your arms I know I belong to"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

"What was that about? Why do you need to asked that question to Blinks? Why do you have to? Yah! Lisa-yah! Why?!"

Jennie's question for like 100 times since we arrived in Korea. This girl. I already explained to her multiple times but when she remember it, she's being like this and I always ended up sleeping in the couch but when I woke up she's beside me and hugging me. How can I get tired of this girl. How can I unlove her. Geez. I so love her with all of my life.

"Yah! Lalisa! You haven't answered my question yet! You'll just stare at me like that and you smiling huh?", she exclaimed again and throw the pillow at me.

"Baby, I already answered that for like 100 times", I protested.

"Then answer it again or you sleeping on the couch?", she said.

"As if. You can't. You miss me so fast, i'll wake up with you hugging me again", I teased.

"You really provoking me, Lalisa Manoban?", she glared at me, oof. The cat is angry now, I can tell.

"Yah! Why are you two so loud! I woke up from your high notes, Jendeuk!", Jisoo unnie protesting.

"Can you both pick your assess and stop being so loud!", Chaeng saying while yawning.

"Lisa-yah, what is happening?", Jisoo unnie asked.

"Well, Jennie asking again why I scream when a Blink asked "Lisa-yah scream if you are single", and when I asked Blinks "Scream if you are single" I already explained a lot of time unnie", I pouted to Jisoo unnie.

"I'm tired with this senseless drama, will just eat chicken skewers", Jisoo walked out of our room.

"Jennie unnie, you crazy cat", Chaeng teased and closed the door.

"Hun, stop being mad. I love you", I kissed her forhead. But she still pouting. This cutie, i'm so inlove. I tried to tickle her.

"Stop it Ms. Manoban, this is not funny", she turn her back.

"Shall I call you Mrs. Manoban now?", she smiled of what I said. Her gummy smile. She's okay now.

"No. We're not married yet", she said.

"Well, I can marry you now. Remember, your girlfriend is a multimillionaire artist", I teased.

"Well, I can also divorce you, remember, your wife is also a multimillionaire artist", she rolled her eyes.

"But you said you're not my wife yet because we're not married", I pouted.

"After we get married", she glared.

"Well, i'm sorry but I won't let that happen. Even I spend all my money just for you not to divorce me", I protested.

I hugged her while burrying my head in her arms. Yes, in this arms. I know it is where I belong to. In the arms of Jennie Kim is where I always go home to. But in public we need to be careful. We already had a lot of warning from CEO and i'm very thankful to Jisoo unnie and Chaeng for always covering us up when we can't control being so clingy.

Sometimes Jennie can't control herself and calls me hun in public or when the camera is on but Jisoo unnie always had the control in this kind of situations. Also, when we were in public, I can't control myself from staring at her beautiful face and just ended to kiss her but Chaeng always have a back up plan when I do things like this. But as time goes by, we're really being so obvious so I am distancing myself from her even she clings to me. Manager also doing an arrangement to unnie line and maknae line when there's an event so that we can stop ourselves from being clingy.

I can tell that our relationship is not that easy. Especially when i'm calling her unnie in public which she says it hurts her. I can't help it though, I need to, for the sake of our career and our group. Though Jennie can't help herself from posting photos of us and me being lowkey. I know i'm such a coward when it comes to posting about us. But you know, i'm not just doing this for myself.

We also argue sometimes and have a heavy fights. When I say heavy fights she went home where I can't visit her especially when her dad is at home. She knows i'm coward and can't show myself when her dad is at home. I will always end up calling her a million times, texting her a billion times but when I said imma go home to Thailand when she keeps doing this to me, she's like a ninja who comes home in our dorm so fast. Well, I only use this threat sometimes because I know it won't be effective if I use it everytime we fight.

But then even we're this complicated. Even she's moody. Even we had a lot of arguments. Even I will always the one who swallow my pride. Even we have so many even, what ifs and buts. I know to myself that Jennie Kim is the one I wanna marry and I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Someday, somehow, we will be brave and face everyone or we will be against all odds. My love for her won't be beaten by people who doesn't accept us.

"Hun, what are you thinking?", she asked.

"Nothing. I was just wondering something. But no worry. Will tell you about this when i'm ready. Just trust me", I answered and she just nodded but then I saw that gummy smile. She might be thinking of something. Hmmmm.

"Are you thinking how much I love you?", she giggled.

"Hmmmm. So, Jennie-yah, how much do you love me?", I asked.

"For as long as I can remember", she answered.

"That was deep", I mumble.

"So, Lisa-yah. How much do you love me?", she return the question.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know how much do I love you. But I can't imagine myself not loving someone like you", I blushed, she blushed.

"Yah! I feel like ants already biting me", Chaeng said.

"You guys should remember we're here too! Aigoo!", Jisoo unnie said.

"If you guys want to flirt, find your own hotel!", Chaeng protested.

"Well, I can buy our own hotel building though", I teased.

"Yah!", Jisoo and Chaeng shouted and Jennie was just laughing.

Jennie's birthday is in two days, I don't have any idea what to give her coz I guess she already have all. This girl is a perfection so I don't know what gift should I really give her. Maybe i'll just wrap myself and give it to her? Nope, kidding.

Thank you guys for non stop reading. Aweee.

Vote! Follow! Comment!