Chapter 37

"Do you still remember our secret rendevous and our against all odds saying?"-Author.

"Woah! Its been ages since the last time we went here huh?", Chaeng said in excitement.

"Yeah. The last time was when its their annivvvvvv", Yeri stopped talking when Wendy covered her mouth.

"Yah, your mouth!", Joy scold Yeri.

"What were you saying?", Jennie asked and Yeri swallowed her lump before answering.

"Ahm nothing. Its really not something to know at all", Yeri giggled and excuse herself to pee which is just an alibi.

"Rene!!!", Jennie screams.

"Why?", Irene asked worriedly then Jennie points on the insect on her shoulder and the screams together.

"Ahhh. No wonder. Our two bottoms", Seulgi teased and Lisa giggled while they hurry to help the two screaming on their high notes. Imagine these two main rappers can hit high notes like that. Chaeng and Wendy must be jawdrop right now.

"Hey love birds! Lets prepare the tents now!", Jisoo said.

"What tent? Are we gonna do camping?", Jennie asked.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?", Lisa asked.

"Well, Rene loves it. This is her kind of unwind. So for sure she'll love this", Jennie said.

"Woah. I asked her if she likes this but she still think of Irene. I wish you could think of me too", Lisa said to her inner self, this is what running through her mind right now. She's worried if she'll be able to pull this off, if she still capable of winning her girl.

"Hey, Lisa. I've been talking to you for so long", Seulgi tapped her shoulder.

"Huh?", this is what Lisa can only respond.

"I said lets go and build our tent", Seulgi said and Lisa just nodded.

"Hey. So we have four tents right now. Three tents will have two person and the fourth tent will have three", Wendy explained.

"Okay, so as expected. Me and Rene will share the tent", Jennie said and Irene nodded.

"Okay, Lisa and me will share", Seulgi added.

"Same with us with Jisoo", and the three got shocked not at the thing that Jisoo and Wendy will share the same tent but knowing they'll be the ones who'll share last remaining tent.

"What were you guys even thinking?", Joy said glaring at them.

"Yah! This is not fair. Unnie! Help me!", Yeri asked for Irene's help.

"Sorry, Yerm. I can't help you. Jennie is easily to get jealous", Irene smirked and teased Yeri playfully.

"Seulgi unnie!", Yeri pouted at Seulgi but it didn't work and Seulgi just shakes her head and waves her hands for a no sign.

"Unnie!", this time it was Chaeng asking for help to Jisoo but Jisoo is the queen of teasing and she didn't pay attention to Chaeng and she entered their tent already.

"Ahhhhhh", that's it. Chaeng already hitting the highest note you could ever hear.

"Yah! Chaeng-yah! When I woke up tomorrow everything will already fixed!", Jisoo said while she's letting her head out of the tent and then got inside again.

No one bothered to talk anymore and they proceeded to fixed their tents.

"Yah! Lets have some campfire before we go to sleep?", Irene said when her and Jennie already finished preparing their tent.

"That's a good idea", Jennie jumped in excitement and her gummy smile is exposed again which Irene can't help herself to pinch her cheeks.

"Hearing that campfire makes me remember our song huh", Wendy said.

"What song?", Jennie asked in confusion.

"Hey. Everyone come here", Irene said and they obeyed. They formed a circle.

"Jen, don't you have any idea why we brought you here?", Wendy asked.

"I just know we're here to enjoy before we go to New Zealand and plan our wedding", Jennie said and held Irene's hand.

"Maybe its time to tell her", Seulgi mumble.

"Tell me what?", Jennie asked in confusion.

"We're idols", Jisoo said.

"Idols? What?", Jennie looked at Irene.

"Let them speak", Irene said in assurance.

"We're Blackpink, Jen", Jisoo said. "We're a phenomenal group. You're one of the most known woman in the whole world. You're in line with Rhianna, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, someone like them", Jisoo explained.

"We're almost that perfect group until that incident happened", Chaeng swallowed her lump and clears her throat because she's about to cry. "We tried to make the group work even without you. We tried our best but we failed until they decided for disbandment. The lost of the main rapper is a complete lost of the group because we're only four", Chaeng said.

"And I am one of the reason why it didn't work", Lisa sobs. She's already crying because she remembers everything again. The pain becomes fresh again.

"Maybe we should go to our tents now", Joy said and eyed Chaeng and Yeri.

"Yes, we should too", Wendy said and pulls Jisoo.

"This will be alright", Irene said before leaving.

"Irene", Seulgi said before following her.

"Hi", Lisa said to break the silence.

"You must be wondering why they left us here. Aren't you?", Lisa said but Jennie still not talking.

"Or maybe you are shocked to the sudden confession that we said", she added but Jennie is just looking at her.

"Maybe I don't need to find that out now. I'm living the best of my life now with Irene so I guess that's no important now?", Jennie said and she's about to live.

"So am I not important to you anymore?", Lisa can't hold back her tears anymore and Jennie looked at her.

"Jennie, am I not important to you anymore? Are you really not interested in remembering me anymore?", Lisa sobs.

"You said before when I asked you how much do you love me you said for as long as you can remember", Lisa won't stop crying now.

"But now can't you just try to remember that love? Can't you just remember that I am the love of your life and not Irene! Can't you remember you're the love of my life since then I lost you? Please. Can you?", Lisa down on her knees.

"Jen. I know i've been coward. I know i've always thought of what people might think about us. I made a mistake. A mistake i've always been regretting. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I've always wanted to say this. I've always wanted to tell you this. I am ready now to fight. To let the world know about us. Please. Let me. Please let me do what I needed to do before. Give me a chance, Jen. Please", Lisa said while holding her knees and looking at ground while crying.

"Let me changed those secret rendezvous that we did. Let us fight against all odds again. With me being brave", Lisa still sobbing.

"Irene!!!!", Jennie said while screaming Irene's name. "Irene!!!! Ahhhhhhhh", she's screaming in pain now and Lisa got shicked and immediately went to Jen and everyone gets out of their tent panicking.

"Jen. What's wrong?", Irene asked worriedly.

"My head", Jennie's beginning to cry now. "My head hurts a lot. Irene, it hurts", Jennie's crying now.

They immediately carried Jen to the car and they drove her to the nearest hospital.

Vote! Comment! Follow!