Chapter 17

"We don't need to rush. We need to wait for the right time"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

"Hun, where are you", I was looking for Jennie. But she's nowhere to be found. Why is that, I need to spend time with her before I left.

"Hun! Where are you, babe? Please come to my room", I kept asking where she is and almost spend a thousand times exploring our dorm.

"I wonder where she is", I mumble and went inside my room because I haven't packed my things yet. I need to hurry because my flight to Thailand is this afternoon.

"Aigoo!", I screamed coz i'm so surprised.

"Hun! What are you doing there?", I don't know if I will laugh or pity on her.

"I wanna come, hun", she pouted.

"We already talked about this. Its just 3 days, babe. And you have schedule in those 3 days", I said while pulling her out of my luggage and let her seat in my lap. Yes, she went in my luggage and cover her body with it. I have the cutest hun in the world. Omo. I'm so lucky.

"What if you don't behave?", she glared.

"There's no reason I won't behave because i'm already taken", I said and she blushed.

"The fansign is 3 days, right? Its so long", she pouted again.

"I know. I will miss you but this is for our future. I need to earn more to be more deserving", I explained.

"You know I don't care of money. I only care for you and this relationship", she hugged me and burried her head in my neck. I feel her breathe and surely will miss this.

Our busy schedule is here again. She needs to shoot a magazine covers and interviews. I need to go to Thailand to attend the fansign for moonshot and it's 3 days. For sure i'll miss my girl so much especially I know we won't talk that much when we're away because we have things to do. But i'll return to her no matter what.

While my make up artist doing my make up and my stylist doing my hairstyle because I need to wear my extension, I realized our anniversary is near. Wow. I never thought its been a year since we're together. How is that? Time really fly so fast especially when you have busy schedule, you really won't notice days pass by and things that changes. But one thing is for sure, my love for Jennie won't change.

"Hey. This is Diana Flipo, would you mind to have dinner with me in your last day? My treat. It's just a friendly night out if you want", the text I received.

See I don't even noticed its already been two days since I was away from my love. Our free time is not same so if I text her she's busy and when she text me i'm busy. I miss my baby. Only one day. I'll be seeing her gummy smile again. Last day of the fansign. Its also her last day shooting her last magazine and its her brand, hera, totally different from mine.

I went to the restaurant where Ms. Diana Flipo wants us to have dinner. I was shocked because there's no customers. Only to find out she rent the whole resto for this night only. I'm so moved. She asked me to have a picture with her, so we did some picture taking. Just a couple of minutes she already uploaded our photo and I just put it in my story.

We talked a lot of things. Its nice to meet new Thai friends like this. She's so popular here in Thailand being an actress and model. Well, I can tell she's pretty and has nice personality. She also smile a lot and has many words of wisdom. I can really learn new things from this unnie.

When I checked my IG account. I already know i'm doomed. My baby posted on her story like a powerpoint presentation exposing my tshirt. I know blinks will notice that again. I swear. Blinks is more than detective Conan. But before that, I noticed my phone that has more than a 100 times missed call and more than 100 messages so I quickly checked on my IG and found that. I am really doomed. Feels like I already lost my heartbeat. I'd rather die than going back to Korea, I guess?

But before this situation gets worst I already took the last flight and took the VIP entrance and exit. I need to see my babe now or I will end up on my funeral. I am really dead. Wth. I bought flowers and her favorite jellies so atleast she'll calm for a moment when she see me and my presents but I know i'm really doomed.

When Jennie gets jealous she really can't control her horses to run and kept exposing herself or our relationship. She really is ths girl who marks her territory. What Jennie wants, Jennie gets. What Jennie owns, Jennie marks. This is not a drill nor joke but she really is someone else when she's jealous.

"Lalisa Manoban!"

"You're dead"

"You said you'd behave!"

"You're really dead"

"You really had so much girls!"

"Get your ass in here now! Or imma get you out in Thailand and ban you from entering there!", I swear this text, she can do this. You don't know what she can do with her power.

"I will break you up! I swear!"

These are some of her texts that I received, some are sent like 5 times, 10 times and the last text was sent like 50 times. I swear that makes me teary-eyed. I can't lose her. I need to explain. I need to explain everything. If only I can drive this plane I would just so i'll be in her arms quickly.

"You're seriously dead. Order your coffin now", Jisoo unnie texted.

"Lis, I already brewed coffee for your funeral", Chaeng texted.

They don't even texted to help me but to tease me. Seriously, I need new friends. I think i'm gonna faint coz of nervousness.

I hope this chapter is a lot better. Thank you for still reading my story guys.

Vote! Follow! Comment!