Chapter 3

"Not in a slow motion but when your heart beats madly seeing a person and you're sure, you are really sure that person is the reason why your heart gets mad means you felt something special to that person"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

When I heard there's an audition in my hometown. I didn't hesitate to join. I wanna pursue my dreams. The dream that being a Kpop idol. It still feels unreal when I heard the news that I am the only one chosen to take the training in YGE. When you think of it, it feels impossible, right?

At first, my dad won't allow me coz i'm still young back then, he was worried that I might get bullied or something but I promised him i'll be a tough girl and will get through any circumstances. Perhaps, reaching your dreams won't be easy right? It will cause a lot of effort, time and so on.

Then the first time I entered the company. I saw this tiny girl which I can only see her back. She has long brunette hair, wearing a black cap, black hoodie, black pants and black sneakers. Yes, she's wearing all black, that's weird, she's weird. When she already turn around, I felt something in my heart, it feels like it's being crashed like an ice in a shake, an onion in a plate and a coffee powder in a drink.

She's so pretty. Her mole in her eye makes her even sexier. My heart is beating so madly looking at her and I also didn't realize she's already infront of me. I should get out of my illusion and face this sexy girl. I mean, yes, she's sexy and hot which is making me gay. But I need to get back in my sanity and that this girl looks straight so I have no chance being with her. "Omg Lisa, what are you talking about, you just met this girl and you're thinking about these things? Damn, you're so weird", that's what my inner self saying. Ugh. Embarrassing.

"Oh, hey", the girl said.

"Huh?", i'm shocked.

"I was talking to you for like a minute now but you're just staring at me. Do I have dirt in my face?", the girl said again.

"Uh. No. No. I-i-i---", she interrupted me when she removed her cap and smiled at me. Oh shit, what did I do to deserve this beauty infront of me just by now.

"Ahm, sorry, I can't see you well so I removed my cap. So you were saying?", the girl stated.

"Hm, nothing. Ya know. I just can't believe i'm here. It still feels like a dream", I said.

"Well, yeah and you should wake up from that dream and accept this reality", she smiled again. I swear, i'm dying every time she lets me see that gummy smile. The ways she speak, she has this accent that I already heard somewhere else. Is she, perhaps a foreigner?

"Yeah, right", the only words I could speak, coz shit i'm so shy and dazed.

"So your name is?", she asked.

"Oh, yeah, hm. Lalisa. Lalisa Manoban from Thailand", I answered.

"Jennie. Jennie Kim from Korea", she giggled. I didn't ask this moment but i'm liking it. Then she lift her hand for a handshake. Man, her hand is so soft, I wanna intertwine my hand and held her for the rest of my life. Shit. What am I saying? Geez. Lalisa get on yourself.

"You're so cute. Why are you shaking your head?", she giggled again and left me jaw dropped, eyes widened and confused Lalisa by the word "cute"

Then by that time I did everything to befriend with her. Until J and I have been so close since trainee days and after we debut. Those times my feelings grow. I know it's more than just friends. At first I thought it was just a simple crush but as time goes by it grows deeper, from crush, to puppy love until I can now call love, love of my life.

But I never confess my feelings to her. Since day 1, I knew she is someone I wanna love, take care, protect. Someone who deserves all the love in this world. I wanna make her mine and I will give my all for her to stay with me. But all of this illusion will stay as illusion because I guess she doesn't love me back. Guess she's straight. Maybe Jisoo unnie, Chaeyoung, Jennie and I will just stay as sisters not by blood but by heart in this world, in this country and in this group, Blackpink.

Jennie didn't know when we all sleep together with the other members, I always stare at her when she's asleep. Imagining me and her in a house, building family, marrying her. Something like that but I will always ended up by crashing my own thoughts when I realized i'm just her little sister, no more, no less.

So in order to hide this feelings I always cling to Chaeng and Jisoo unnie but there comes a time she clings on me and I feel soft about it and started my hopes up again, maybe there's a little bit love? Maybe? Everyday that passes by I fell inlove with her more. But she's not even jealous though when I cling to the other members. Then that's the time again to crash my hopes up. I really have no chance to her. Do I?

When she clings to me, its okay. But when I cling to her she feels disgusted and pushes me away. I won't let her feel I am disappointed though. But I know sometimes she's just teasing me.

I like it when she tease me. I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime she succeed when teasing me. I guess this is my only way of making her happy. Her gummy smile when she's done laughing at me. Her laugh that already becomes a music to my ear. Her baby voice that always make me soft. I like everything about her. I love every bit of her. I love her. If this is the only I can be close to the one I love, who am I to refuse the friendship she's willing to offer, right?

Woah! Guys! I wanna end the chapter in here. It feels like this chapter is a mess. Coz I only stated flashbacks about them. What you guys think about this chapter? I'm sorry.

Vote! Follow! Comment!