Chapter 34

"Truth will come even how much you tried to hide it"-Author

"Jisoo unnie! Open the door", Lisa fly back to Korea to talk to Jisoo. She already made her mind to listen. To know the truth.

"Yah. When did you come back?", Jisoo opened the door and let Lisa in.

"Lets not make this explanation longer unnie. I really need to know the truth. I am really thirsty to know what really happened. And please. Don't fucking lie to me again or you won't have the trust I am willing to give again", Lisa said desperately.

"Which one do you wanna know first?", Jisoo asked.

"You and Seulgi unnie. What is your real score? What did really happened?", Lisa asked directly.

"Well, I do really have a crush on Seulgi. But the next time we ate together. She open up about Irene and her. She's really struggling about them because Irene's dad doesn't want it. So she asked me to be her fake girlfriend but I am really not enough for her to forget Irene so she finds another girls to flirt with", Jisoo sighed.

"Didn't you really fall inlove with Seulgi unnie?", Lisa asked.

"I did, to be honest. I mean, who would not? She has everything. So we decided to make it real but she keeps being the playgirl she really is. So I thought she really changed but no, she didn't. So we broke up. Time pass by she wanted to come back, she wants to try again, something like that. She thought she already fell for me at last. But I want her to prove it", Jisoo has teary eyed.

"And?", Lisa asked.

"And one night she called me to talk about us. The night before that night she saw Irene went to her house because Yeri is drunk and check them up. She become honest with me that she's still inlove with Irene and that's why she become confuse about us and finally made up her mind she really wanted to fight for Irene", Jisoo said.

"I mean that's really her plan before, she just need time and to distract Irene's dad because we revealed we are dating. But no worry. I'm okay now, I need to because in the very first place I allowed this to happen and to be involve", Jisoo added.

"Then how about that. Irene unnie, Jennie, and their dad. Enlighten me everything about that", Lisa asked.

"I didn't know Jennie was alive before. But Seulgi told me. Irene and Jennie's dad are close and Jennie's dad can't trust anyone but Irene because he knows their family background", Jisoo drunk water and continued.

"Jennie is 50/50 that day, so her dad decided to have her medications to New Zealand, you know they have hospital there right? Jennie's dad paid everything, the airport in Japan and Korea even the medias just to not spill any news about it. Irene's dad decided to be with Jennie from time to time to distant Seulgi from her. Remember their disbandment? That's not really about suicide or some shits but Irene's dad knew that Seulgi went to New Zealand begging for Irene and this is no help because they're still hiding Jennie that time. For Seulgi learn her lesson they become hard to Red Velvet, sponsors are pulling out, no broadcasts, no music so they have no choice but to break the band", Jisoo explained.

"You don't know any news about Korea in your country, right? Because Jennie's dad closed all the medias that might spill news about Jennie being alive. There's no Korean channel in Thailand or even in social medias. That's how powerful her dad is", Jisoo still explained.

"Then why they decided to be here in Korea again?", Lisa asked.

"Because they knew that news is already outdated. And Irene being the ones who handle some of their business, she really needs to get out of the shell but Jennie is always by her side. Don't you know they are planning to get them married in few months?", Jisoo said.

"What the actual crap?", Lisa just cursed.

"Yes, Irene's dad is really desperate now and even Jennie's dad. They thought Jennie and Irene are trustworthy of the wealth on this two families so there's no problem about it anymore", Jisoo explained.

"No, i'm gonna win Jennie back. At all cost. But wait. I forgot about D. What about her? How?", Lisa asked.

"Well, I asked her to take care of you. Especially we're not around. You're alone and you need company. But about that being her girlfriend, that's out of the plan. Well, she really loves you though, she truly is so I can't blame her that she really had you as her girlfriend", Jisoo said.

"Okay. I'll talk to her next time but I need to prioritize this first", Lisa said.

"You already know what the plan is?", Jisoo asked.

"What plan?", Lisa asked.

"We need to bring back Jennie's memory but we don't know how we will do it. It really seems so hard to be with her because she has strict security", Jisoo said.

"And hey, don't you know you're wealthier than Irene's family? And if your wealth and Jennie's wealth you earned from being a blackpink member, the both of you is wealthier than Jennie's dad?", Jisoo said.

"I don't know about that", Lisa said.

"Dummy", Jisoo said.

"I never used my money though. The money I promised Jennie for us to use in our wedding. In building our own family. I never take any piece of money in my savings. I don't know why but that savings really just meant for her, for us", Lisa said.

"Well, do you even know her password in her bank account?", Jisoo asked.

"Yes, its the date she had her first jealousy in our relationship. I laugh when I knew it. She's so weird", Lisa said.

"The fuck? You both weird", Jisoo said.

"Why do you ask?", Lisa asked.

"Because they can't open her bank account and she made a letter that no matter what happened to her. They won't let anyone to open it but only the ones who really knows her password. If they break the rules of the letter the bank account will be sued and they will end up closing every branch", Jisoo said.

"Look how powerful and witty your girlfriend. Unlike you. Aigoo", Jisoo said.

"Yah! That's not funny at all!", Lisa protested.

"But yeah. That's really wise choice of yours, hun. No worry. I will do everything to win you back. This time a whole brave Lisa will come out of the shell. Wait for me, hun. We will be together again. I will never let you left again. 4 years is enough for you to be out of sight"

The words that Lisa has in her mind. Having a total confident now.

And yes, Jisoo lied infront of everyone when they're explaining about Jennie. She prefer to keep it a secret that it's not a lie, an act but her feelings for Seul is already bloomed. She also thought Seul is ready for them but yes, she ended up chasing Irene again. So what's the point if she admits her feelings? Nothing will change though. Irene will still the love of her life and Jisoo? She will always be the "no choice but to pretend they're official"

I guess this story has some chapters left. But seriously I don't want to end this yet. Hehez. Please disregard my typos and narration if I messed up. I will fixed everything if this story was already completed. Thank you!

Vote! Comment! Follow!