Chapter 30

"You might not replace her but she can't do anything now to take me away from you"-Author

*Lisa's POV*

Its the last day of our vacation now. I hope D had so much fun because I did. I've never been so happy like this for a while and because of D I am feeling this right now. Who would've imagine I can be this happy in Korea. That tragic incident, the disbandment, the pulling of endorsers but here I am, smiling, with someone I love.

"L, can I ask you a favor?", D said.

"Sure, anything for you", I said.

"Can we go to Jennie's, uhm, ya know", D stuttered.

"Are you sure?", I held her hand.

"Uhm. No. I mean, its okay if you're not okay with it. I'm fine, really", she said.

"Ofcourse its okay. That's not a big problem, D", I said.

With no hesitation I drove the car going to my Jennie. Oops. Even though I already have girlfriend, am I still allowed to call Jennie mine? I mean? Whatever. The destination is not that far from where we went so we arrived quickly. I'm worried it will close in no time but fortunately we still have time to go in.

D stared at Jennie's and smiled when I saw her tears falling.

"I can't blame you not to forget her", D said.

"She's so beautiful and she looks so innocent", she added.

"Jennie", I said and D looked at me.

"Hun, I know I said last time I won't look for someone else. But I guess feelings really changes, right? Hun, you won't be replaced but someone needs to be added in my life. You don't want me to be alone, right? You want me to be happy? Right?", my tears already falling and I held D's hand.

"Jennie, this is Diana Flipo, you remember her? Right? You used to get jealous on her and lets me sleep on the sofa. J, she's my girlfriend now. I know you know I have the person you wanted me to have because you know she's gonna take care of me. I love you still, J but now that I have D that doesn't mean I need to forget about you but I also need to move on and get over everything", I said.

"Hello, Jennie. Don't worry I will take care of Lisa. I might not give all and love her as much as you do, but I will do everything to make her the happiest", D said.

Then the guard already came to wgere we are because they will already closing. So I wipe my tears and D's tears before we went outside.

"I love you", D mumble.

"I love you too", I said while I kissed her forehead.

We directly went to the airport because its already our flight and as usual we will enter the VIP entrance when my phone rings.

"Hello?", its Jisoo unnie.

"A fucking sasaeng saw you and D. She posted your photos and you're already a trending topic", the fuck. I'm already leaving Korea and this shit happened.

"I'm already on my way going back to Thailand unnie. Don't worry", I said.

"Right. That's good. We'll do everything to cover this mess. As usual", Jisoo unnie said.

I'm so thankful I have the both of them with Chaeng. If not then I don't know what to do now.

"What happened? Who called?", D asked.

"Jisoo unnie. A sasaeng leaked our photos in our dates. Now i'm a trending topic. Hays. Its been years and I still have those sasaeng", I sighed.

"What will you do now?", D asked.

"Jisoo unnie will do it. As usual. Every mess I caused. She's the one who always clean it", I said.

D already didn't respond on me because she's scrolling her phone already then she lets me see what she saw.

"You're really trending", she said.

I saw articles about me and D.

"Lalisa Manoban saw with Diana Flipo. Are they dating"
"Is Lalisa Manoban gay? An unanswered question when she and actress/model Diana Flipo spotted on a date"
"Isn't Lalisa Manoban and former bandmate and now dead Jennie Kim rumored to be dating before? Now she found someone else?"

Just some of the fucking articles made by medias. Shit. I thought they already forgot about me. The heck. I already left Korea for years now they kept bragging me just because they saw me with D. I'm so mad at this medias leaking these fucking issues. Because i'm so mad I just decided to sleep on the plane and rested my head to D. Where I know I can be calm and now my safe place.

D hasn't hesitate and demand because she already know what i'm feeling. So she just let me sleep until we arrived in Thailand.

"L, can I tell you something?", D said.

"Yeah? What is it?", I asked.

"Uhm, the exhibit. I just thought, I mean this is just an opinion. Maybe your photos with Jennie, put it in the 2nd floor and just your close friends or relatives who's allowed to saw it", she said and I was shocked.

"Why? Didn't you want me to put it?", I asked in confusion.

"No, its not that. But the issue right now. You know. They saw us then you won't assure that media won't be present on your exhibit and it will be just a hot topic about you and Jen. You don't want Jen to be involved on news, right?", she said.

"We still put it in 2nd floor. Atleast, your pictures are still displayed in your exhibit room, right?", she added.

"Yeah", I nodded.

She has a point though. I don't want Jennie to get involve in any news. She's already gone and she's already in peace. I don't want to ruin it. So yes, the vacant in 2nd floor will be the room where our pictures will be placed.

I drove D in her home and I also went home and have some rest. Its so tiring and I feel like I still have jetlag so I guess i'll just sleep with more hours.

This chapter is a preparation for a painful chapter. This is a warning. The next chapter will be painful.

Vote! Follow! Comment!