Chapter 35

"Lets just trust the thought that heart will always remember what your mind already forgotten"-Author

*Irene's POV*

I'm already fixing the things that I might left. Yes, we're leaving again and fly back to New Zealand. I knew it, my dad won't let this slip. I'll be thrown again there to manage the business of Jennie's family. Ofcourse, they already planned that the marriage will be held in Italy. They're really crazy, especially my dad, he's already drown crazy because of money. I'm out of thought when my phobe vibrated.

"Hyun, let me fight for us, you don't need to do anything. All I want is you come home to me again. I will do everything to make things right and put things in right places. We will make this through, my bunny. Trust me. I love you and I miss everything about you.-Seul"

Even she won't say her name, even she changed her number, I will always recognise her. I miss Seulgi so much. I really made an excuse to dad that night when I knew they're drunk. I wanna see her. I miss her. Everything, every fucking thing about her. I wanna bring back those times we're just happy, carefree. Before dad knew about us. Before he decided to disband us, before I left this country and take care of Jen. Speaking of Jen, she knocked and ask if she can come in my room.

"Just come in, Jen", I said.

"Rene. I wanna ask you something", she said.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Did you give this ring to me?", then she let me see the ring she's holding. "I remember i'm always wearing this but when we went to Thailand, I forgot to wear it. When i'm fixing my things I dropped it and I immediately pick it", she sigh. "Then I stared on it. My head started to hurt. It hurts more than a migraine so I went here", she pouted.

I hugged her and yeah, I remember that ring. I will never forget that ring. That was given by Lisa on their anniversary. When she's in the hospital, she's wearing that ring before after the incident. I wish they're already planning how will Jen remember everything. That's the only way to stop this craziness. I turned on the TV to watch news and I got startled of what I seen. The fuck?

"Wait, Rene. Don't change the channel", Jennie said.

Its Lisa and Seulgi having a collab dance in broadcasting. What is the actual fuck? What are they doing there? Then here comes Joy, Yeri, Wendy, Jisoo and Chaeng doing song covers. What is happening? Just 15 minutes ago Seulgi texted me and now they're in here. I don't know what is happening now.

"Why do you look at them like that, Rene?", Jennie asked.

"Ah. Nothing", I said.

"You look shocked. Do you know them?", Jen asked.

"Yes. They're my friends", I said.

"Really? You're friends with celebrities? Wow. So cool. Do you still have contacts to them? I wanna meet them. Please", Jen said. Yes, her dad also decided not to tell her she's a superstar before because all her datas got deleted.

"Hey, Rene", i'm startled when she tap my shoulder.

"Uh. Yeah? You saying?", I asked.

"I wanna meet them", she said and pout.

"Who among them you wanna meet?", I asked. Then she looked at the screen.

"Her. The ones who's really good in dancing", she's referring to Lisa. Damn. "And her, the blonde one and the girl that has something you look alike", she said. Referring to Chaeng and Jisoo.

Maybe she feels something in her that she misses her members. I looked at her and she's really focused watching them. Like she's analyzing and remembering who are they or did she already knew them.

"Rene. Please. I wanna meet them. Ask your friends please. I wanna meet them before we go to New Zealand again. Please. Please", she pestering me now. She has the urge to meet them.

"Let me ask them first if their schedule is not busy and we need to inform your dad first before we make decisions. Okay?", I said.

"Okay", then she nodded.

I sighed and think for a moment. Isn't this the great time to think of our plan? For Lisa and Jennie to finally meet? This should be plan wisely so we won't be that obvious.

"Wan", I texted Wan to inform her about what Jen asked me.

"This text means you already saw us in the broadcast? Don't you?", she said and yeah. That's right.

"Jennie wants to meet all of you", I said directly no more pause.

"Damn? What?", I couldn't reply with her because she already called me.

"Hello?", I answered the phone call.

"Where? Where we will meet Jen? When? Is it now? Shall I pick you up there now? Irene unnie, what? Please talk", its Lisa who called.

"Hey, Lis, take it slow. Please. We need to plan this first. This is like entering a needle that when you already entered you might die", I said worriedly.

"Unnie. I'm ready to die if its for Jen", Lisa suddenly speak with her sweet voice.

"Then how can you fight for her if you die? Listen to me, Lisa. We need to plan this carefully without being obvious? Okay?", I said.

"Unnie, thank you. Even you know you'll get in trouble about this, you still help me. Don't worry. I will return the help. Promise", she said.

I just said yes and alreasy hang up the call. This is a double purpose though. For Lisa to be with Jennie again and for my bear to be with her bunny, again. She's been through a lot. Especially when she came to New Zealand. I won't forget that day and realizing it makes my heart skip a beat. Seulgi begged for me and I can't do anything to stop my dad because stopping him will just make it worst for Seul. I wish this craziness of my dad will end soon.

I wish that Lisa's help is to stop my dad because yes she can, she can do that. My dad didn't know i'm friends with other members of Blackpink and I preferred that he will remain not to know it.

"Rene, dad already said yes to meet your friends", oh yes. Jen is just here a while back but I never notice she already left. I'm really out of my mind.

"Really? Did you tell them who are they?", I asked.

"No. Because I don't remember their names. I just told dad that it's your friends", she said.

"Okay", I replied then I got another text message.

"Joohyun, you know your limitations, look after her. I just can't resist Jennie this time because its been a while since I saw those excited gummy smile and how her eyes shines in happiness. You'll go back to New Zealand after this anyway so I let the both of you hang out with your friends", yes, its Jen's dad who texted.

Ah, yes. He's confident about this because he knew Lisa, even she's here, she can't do anything for Jen to remember her. Perhaps after the incident, Jen is really bad at remembering things. And my dad don't even texted me about this even he knew Seul will be there. He's really afraid of Jen's dad. I knew it. Damn. Their craziness, I can't deal with it anymore. This need to stop.

If you read this, I wanna say you're a real fighter and a solid reader because you read until here and thank you for that!

Vote! Comment! Follow!