Chapter 28

"Fight what's right even if you'll be judged"-Author

[Message from the author: This is still a Red Velvet Chapter in order to understand some things that was related to the story. Thank you]

*Seulgi's POV*

"Unnie. You're home", Yeri said.

"Woah. Isn't it too early to be back?", I asked.

"Yeah. You both came home now? For good?", Yeri asked.

"Actually we're already here since yesterday but I need to take care some things first before I came to visit you", Irene said.

"Why did you know we're here?", Yeri asked.

"Wendy told me", Irene said.

Oh yes, Wendy is in my house right now. She doesn't have anywhere to stay at because she lives from Canada so I insist that she'll just stay in my house if she hasn't bought her house yet. I saw her a while back when I carry Yeri in the guest room but she already went to her room because she's sleepy.

"Yah!", Irene punched the two of us.

"Unnie!", Yeri and I protested.

"When did the both of you learn how to get drunk huh? I never taught you that", Irene exclaimed.

"Yah! I'm not drunk. I just went to pick up Yeri because she already drinking since this afternoon", I complained.

"Yah!", Irene eyed Yeri and Yeri just giggled.

"Why are you drunk?", Irene asked.

"She's broken", I said.

"Yah!", Yeri shouted at me.

"Kim Yerim", Irene eyed her again but more in a serious way.

"Yes. I'm broken because of Joy", Yeri said.

"What? You and Joy has something?", Irene asked in confusion.

"Yuck! No way!", Yeri said.

"Joy took away the love of her life", I said again.

"Okay. Maybe just tell her the story, unnie? Maybe?", Yeri teased.

"Just tell me", Irene demanded.

"I'll just make the story short. I fell inlove with Chaeng. Then I went home to tell my family about it and they refused and not favor about it. So they let me choose whether them or Chaeng. So I chose Chaeng and now that i'm ready to love her. Its too late because Joy took it for granted and they had relationship with Chaeng. The person I asked to take care and look after her when i'm not here is the same person who snaked Chaeng", Yeri explained.

"I hope everyone was brave", I teased.

"Shut up", Irene said to me.

"So how are you and Joy?", Irene asked.

"We fought this morning. I confronted her in her set of her new drama. Not knowing Chaeng is in there already heard what we're talking about", Yeri answered.

"What did Chaeng do?", Irene asked.

"She broke up with Joy because Joy lied to her. She told Chaeng that I left because I don't love her. Something like that. Chaeng told me that we're just the same with Joy. She also said i'm such a coward. I think she really do hate me", Yeri explained.

"You really a coward", I coughed.

"Woah. As if you're not?", Yeri said.

"So we'll talk about whose coward or brave right now?", Irene said in arrogant tone.

"Kidding!", I said.

"Unnie. You going to sleep here?", Yeri asked.

"No. I still need some things to fixed early tomorrow. I just came here because Wendy said you're drunk when I asked her how are you", Irene said.

"Oh. Really?", I said and she glared at me.

"So maybe I think I should go? Its already late. See you next time", Irene said and gave Yeri a hug.

"Make sure you won't be drunk again next time or I will ditched you in the lake", Irene said before she already closed the door.

Ahhh. That unnie. She really never changed. She still cares for us like the same old days. She's really that concern when it comes to us.

"Unnie", Yeri said when she noticed i'm in deep thoughts.

"Why again?", I asked.

"What is your plan?", Yeri asked.

"What do you mean plan?", I answered with question.

"Are you ready to fight for her?", she asked.

Then I started to think deeply again. Am I? Am I doing the right thing right now? Is this enough in fighting for her? Is this enough on how I gain her trust again?

"Yah. Unnie", Yeri said again.

"I guess so?", I answered.

"Yah. I need a legit answer. I mean a serious answer", Yeri said.

"Look, Yeri. I don't know if i'm doing the right thing. But i'm doing everything to win her again. I'm doing everything to gain the trust I let her lost. Look, I know i'm a coward before, a playgirl. But I don't want to make the same mistake again, I don't want to totally lost her without even trying my best to have her. Do you get it?", I said.

"Yeah. I feel you", she said.

"You. What is your plan?", I asked.

"I'm not that easy to lose hope, unnie. I never did something before to have her. Letting my family disown me for her will not be worth it if I don't have her", Yeri said.

"You didn't say what exactly your plan?", I teased

"Ugh. Unnie! In short i'm going to court her. Win her heart and let her feel how sincere I am to her and I will show hef how I regret not fighting for her before", Yeri said.

"You're really a big girl now, Yeri. I'm so proud of what you have become. Unlike me, i'm still the same coward just like before", I said.

"Ah. Unnie. You'll do great now. I can feel it. We will have the love of our lives in step by step process", she said and I just nodded.

She's really talkative right now. Is this the effect of alcohol on her? A mature talking Yeri? Ugh. Its already late so I think its better for us to go to sleep. I said goodnight to her and already went to my room. Hoping another day will be another chance to fight for life, fight for the love of my life. I guess what happened today gives me more courage to now fight what's right, what I should've done before and I will no longer think what will they say even they will judge.

Guys. I'm sorry for the chapters that has typos. I hope you guys can still understand what does that mean. Sorry. Thank you.

Vote! Follow! Comment!