Chapter 6

"I didn't know being coward makes me the saddest girl in the world"-Author

*still Lisa's POV*

I excused myself in the conference office. Though I know CEO will get mad but I can't help it to stay. If this is taking a risk of being scolded or suspended from the CEO then i'll take it. There's no greater pain than what i'm feeling right now. I drove the car and command my body guards not to follow or come with me or else they'll be fired. I feel like I have the will right now and commanding everyone but who cares? Is this the effect of the pain? Bitching everyone? Who cares?

I booked a flight to Thailand. Is this another risk to take? Ofcourse it is. I need my mom right now. I need my dad. I need them and I know they're the ones who can surely understand me. I took the VIP entrance so that there will be no airport pictures. I told the staff not to tell anyone. I am ready for the CEO's punishment for me about this but if I won't leave today this pain will get worst. I need to unwind. I turned off my phone. Losing my career? Fine. Losing everything right now? Fine. Those doesn't make sense anymore. The pain, the pain i'm feeling right now I wanna escape, I wanna throw it. I just want this pain to get out of me. Crying inside the plane is all I can do.

After hours, i'm finally in my hometown, home. But my home is in Korea. My home is a person.

I really need to set aside this feeling.

I took the VIP exit, I ran to my parents' arms, i'm sobbing, I can't take it anymore.

"CEO called me", mom said.

"Am I already fired?", I asked.

"No, he said its good you came home because he really will give you vacation. So what you did is just in right timing", mom said. "But you only have 1 day vacation, you need to go back because you have awardings to attend with the members", she added. Ofcourse. This is the reality of a idol. You have vacation leave but for a day only.

"I'm ready for the consequence but timing is right? I wish this is not the timing which is right, I wish its me and J is the right timing", I mumbled.

"What exactly happened, dear?", mom asked. My tears started falling.

"Mom, I guess me and J really has no chance anymore. I guess we're really just friends. I mean bestfriends. Sisters to be specific", I said while sobbing.

"That's what exactly happened?", mom asked in disbelief.

"Okay. Fine. She's been announced by the dispatch dating Kai from exo", I can't help not to cry. "Mom, is this the effect of being such a coward? It will make you the saddest person in the world?", I added.

"What's seen with your eyes can deceive you. But what your heart is feeling can assure you for what is real. Your mind could lie, but your heart will be honest", mom said. Though I can't understand it clearly but she has something to say. She's so confident and calm of what's happening. She's unbothered. Or she's just doing this for me not to worry so much and keep moving?

It's really relaxing coming home. It makes me feel comfortable. But also it can't stop me from crying everytime I remember what happened. Tomorrow I will fly back to Korea. I will cry everything now and act like nothing happened when I get back. Though it may be awkward but I will try not to act as bothered as I am now. I finally remembered to turn on my phone. Notifications started to explode and it won't stop notifying me. A lot of messages from Jisoo unnie and Chaeng asking if i'm doing fine but J never bothered me at all. Same with the CEO.

I guess Jennie isn't bothered about me. I guess she really never cares. I guess she really don't have feelings for me. Maybe there is but only me being her younger sister and that's it. I guess she's happy dating Kai. I guess I need to be happy for her because if I really do love her i'll be happy for where she is happy. I'm tired of what if's and but's. Everything is unsure. But what happen confirmed it all. It's confirmed she's really into man. She's not into me and everything is just my delusional instincts.

"Darling, are you okay?", mom asked.

"You know i'm not, mom but I need to", I replied.

"You can stay if you want to. Maybe you could talk to your CEO?", she said.

"No, mom I can't. I already cause an offense. CEO won't let that. So", I shrugged.

"Just remember what I said", mom said and kissed my forehead. I'm already teary just by the affection so I nodded and hugged mom and dad.

After the day ended it's time to go back in Korea. I have no choice anyway.

I fell asleep in the plane. Taking VIP exit again to avoid airport photos. I sigh for like a million times. I need to act like nothing happened. I need to act i'm not affected. I need to or else it will be the end of me. I haven't seen Jennie or any of the members in our dorm so I decided to go to my bed. I can't stop thinking about what happened. Tears began to fall again. Wishing i'm the one who she choose. Hoping i'll be the one making her happy. I already have the chance to confess but too late. Why is that? I'm dumbfounded all of a sudden. Sigh.

"Lisa-yah!!!", Jisoo unnie woke me up. Didn't realized I fell asleep while i'm in deep thoughts.

"Ahhh, unnie!", I exclaimed.

"Lets eat together", she said.

"I'm not in the mood", I protest.

"We'll eat or I will ask Jennie to come here and convince you?", unnie really threatening me and she's about to get out of my room.

"I told you we'll eat. Lets go", i'm like a robot. But wait, why is she like that? Using Jennie to convince me? Huh? Does Jisoo unnie know?

"How are you?", unnie asked.

"Why all of a sudden you asked, unnie?", I feel uneasy. Why is this?

"You'll get through this, Lisa-yah. Just open your heart. Not your eyes", she said.

Why is everyone telling me this? Why she said the same thing as my mom said? What's happening? Is there something I don't know? Is there something I need to know? What? I'm so confused. Someone needs to enlighten me.

I guess this is quite long chapter. Hihi. Thank you for reading guys. I love y'all.

Vote! Follow! Comment!