Chapter 20

"Love stoy has endings. Not by breaking up but death will"-Author

"Yah! How did all of this happen?", Jennie asked.

"Well, they asked for our help though", Irene answered.

"Wow. Unnie. Seriously?", Jennie said.

"Well, I was told that Irene unnie has a powerful family like you. So I asked her to buy this private plane to be put here in her cabin. There's no problem though because she asked everyone to keep this as a secret or else. Ya know about that already", Lisa explained.

"What do you mean about that. Yah!", Irene said while laughing.

"I also texted Yeri, Wendy unnie and Joy unnie to help us about this", Chaeng said.

"And who texted Seulgi unnie?", Jennie teased.

"Yah!", Jisoo exclaimed. The two looks like flustered about what Jennie just said.

Red Velvet, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy and Yeri helped Chaeng and Jisoo hold the poster of "Happy anniversary, hun" with the private plane that Lisa has bought for their anniversary. The two groups just talked while eating and after that they already said goodbye. Lisa and Jennie will spend the night in Irene's cabin like what Lisa had asked Irene a while ago. While the others already separated and went home.

"Yah!", Jennie hit Lisa's arms.

"Ouch. Hun why?", Lisa asked.

"You really surprised me. This is unfair because I haven't even make a surprise fo you", Jennie pouted.

"Its okay, hun. I understand. You really had a busy schedule this past few days so", Lisa said.

They lie down on the bed of the cabin and Lisa took the remote to remove the ceiling and roof to be able to see the stars at night. Irene loves seeing stars so she intentionally build this cabin in cozy way. The both of them just said wow because of the pretty sky with stars shine so bright.

"Hun, i'm so happy", Jennie said.

"Me too", Lisa responded.

"But, about that. What was that for? The private plane. That was so expensive, hun", Jennie said.

"There's no such thing as expensive, hun if it's for you. Besides, I bought it for dating purposes", Lisa laugh a bit. "Seriously, if we'll go to another country or if we want to travel, we can use our private plane so no one will know about it", Lisa added.

"But how about the pilot of it?", Jennie asked.

"I already had our private pilot, hun. No worry. He is to be trusted because he was my cousin. So no need to worry", Lisa explained.

"I'm not worried though. Even they saw us or what", Jennie said.

"We're not gonna go through that conversation again. We'll just enjoy this moment. Just you and me", Lisa said.

"Hun, are you afraid of losing me?", Jennie asked.

"What question is that. It feels like double meaning, like death and breakup. Ugh", Lisa said.

"Just answer it", Jennie said.

"Ofcourse, I do, i'm always afraid that I might lose you in just a blink of an eye", Lisa answered it.

"Well, we can't lose each other though. We won't breakup either. But love story has endings but its not us, breaking up, I promise that only death will separate us", Jennie said.

"Yah! Why are you talking about death. It makes me scared more", Lisa said.

"But I will still choose you in another life though, my heart will always find you and stay with you. My heart will remember you. My heart will remember the person who made me happy in this life", Jennie said.

"And you become sweet all of a sudeen, hun", Lisa said while she wrapped her arms into Jennie's.

"Yah!", Jennie protested.

"We'll never broke up, we'll never be separated. I admit i'm really coward because I know we still had that fucking contract so we need to be more careful in our actions. Soon, baby. I will tell the world you're mine. Be patient", Lisa said while she rest her head on Jennie's shoulder.

The two just enjoyed the moment because after that they'll really have a busy schedule. They will have their world tour concert and finally will shoot their music video on their upcoming comeback. Months and months after they went to Hawaii for their summer diary. After months they went into so many concerts which sponsored by other countries.

Time flies so fast and they didn't even notice it because of their busy schedule. Right now they are heading to Japan to promote their Japanese mini album and after that Jennie will stay for a moment to attend a fashion show of her brand. She should stay though because she is the brand ambassador of it. Which means the other members will go back to Korea first and she will take another flight after.

"Boo, are you really gonna take the same flight with Jisoo unnie and Chaeng?", Jennie asked.

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry. But you know. We need to be lowkey. We're getting obvious. If I stayed here there will be issues again and worst if CEO will find out that we're being obvious again. I hope you understand", Lisa said while she back hug Jennie.

"I know. But i'm tired keeping it as secret. I'm tired hiding inside my cave. I'm tired hiding who the one I love. I've been bait to act i'm in a relationship with someone else and not you. I'm tired", Jennie said while removing Lisa's arms aroud her.

"Are you tired of me also?", Lisa vowed while asking this question.

"You know how much it breaks me everytime you call me unnie infront of everyone? You know how painful seeing you cling with someone else in public? You know how hard for me to act normal, like we're just "friends"?, Jennie covered her face after stating her feelings.

"Are you tired of me?", Lisa repeated the same question with her teary-eyed.

"Lisa, I wanna tell the world you're mine. I'm not tired of you. I can't even imagine how to get tired loving you. All I ask for now is please, take the same flight as mine", Jennie held Lisa's both hands.

"Babe, we should both understand the situation, okay? Promise, i'll be waiting for you and I will pick you up at the airport. Tell your body guards to take the VIP exit, okay? I'll be there", Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead.

"I love you, Lili. I hope the time will come that we both ready to fly freely, without no worries, without hesitation, just the love for each other", Jennie closed her eyes while feeling the kiss on her forehead.

"It will come, Nini. Be patient. It will be all worth it", Lisa said while kissing Jennie's hands.

"Promise me to pick me up at the airport?", Jennie said in her baby voice and baby face while leaning on Lisa's shoulder and held her hand tight.

"Awe, how can I resist that cuteness? Ofcourse, even if you don't say it, I will do it without doubt", Lisa wink. "I'll be off soon. Our departure is about an hour and a half. See you in Korea, baby", Lisa said while giving Jennie her final kiss in her forehead and closed the door of her hotel room.

"Lisa", someone shouted her name.

"Ah, darling. You're crying again", Lisa's mom said.

"Mom, the incident is still fresh on me. The flashbacks keep coming through me", Lisa explained.

Yow yow Jenlisa. The flashback of Lisa and Jennie has come to an end. Let's face the reality where Jennie already dead in this story or she isn't? Oops. I think I spilled the tea! Thank you for reading y'all!

Vote! Comment! Follow!